A Tiring Day

It wasn't the first time they had sex. They had done it multiple times with izuru usually being the one who initiates them.

"My mind become impaired enough that i can't think properly" izuru calmly explains. He wipes the cum off his face with a blue towel. He would be a liar if he didn't enjoy the moments when nagito gets rough.

"But trash like me touchi-" nagito's speech of self-deprecation was immediately cut off when izuru kissed him on the lips.

"I like it okay?"

Nagito didn't say anything, he just leaned in.

The ultimate luckster couldn't help but feel a twinge of doubt in his chest despite his perfect boyfriend reassuring him.

"A-are you sure? You don't have to do this you know?" nagito asked. Was this really safe, leaving izuru alone for so long?

"Yes, i am aware of it. But i want to continue" izuru tried his best to hold in his voice.

"Okay"

The albino caressed his lover's cheek befote trying the gag, making sure it was secured tightly.

He knew that izuru could escape if he truly wanted. He had the strength and the intelligence to do so after all.
_______________________________________

It was a class trip to a amusement park. All expenses were paid by hope's peak. There were other classes but they all sat in their own busses. Mahiru and saionji were planning on which rides they should go on first, ibuki was excited to see the performances, all good stuff. Yet nagito was still thinking about izuru.

When they arrived, everyone took off in a flurry of excitement and laughter.

First thing first, nagito went to the arcade to hopefully clear his mind. He played a basketball game but didn't make any scored yet the machine somehow broke and all the tickets spilled forth. Many bystanders stared in shock at the tiny mountain of paper.

Next, he played this game where you knock down clowns for a prize. He won a giant cat plush that was as big as his upper body

This trend continued. If it was claw machines, the claw would somehow knock everything over and he would win all the items. But nagito was nice and gave several of them to the passing children who were clearly being scammed by the system.

He did encounter nanami who was effortlessly breaking every record on the games.

"Ah, komaeda, that's a lot of chocolate" she remarked.

Nagito had found some wagons lying about and placed all his winnings on them.

"Would you like some?" he asked and held out about 5 bars of chocolate. "Oh, but you wouldn't want something that i touched. It's probably ruined now"

"No, I'll take it" and nanami accepted the chocolate. They were huge too. About a foot long.

Nagito continued to play some arcade games. His countless victories had earned him a permanent ban from ever entering again.

"I'LL LOSE ALL MY MONEY" the manager had shouted.

But lucky him, nagito was able to tade in all his tickets for some giant pool toys, oversized animal plushies, and lots of sweets.

He'll definitely get a scolding from izuru later about the importance of health.

"Ah" the thought of izuru made him feel all miserable again. Leaving him alone without supervision and under such circumstances was definitely a bad idea. What was he thinking? Of course, a no brian idiot like him would be so careless?
_______________________________________