CHAPTER 7

NAMJOON'S POV

Today is well, a weird day. My beautiful, pregnant, husband has just has had a whirlwind of emotions today. So as I was making lunch I wasn't to surprised when I heard my Seokjin's sobs from the living room. I set down everything in my hands and started to walk to the living room. I feel bad for him because this is his fourth time crying today. "Babe, what's wrong?" I sat next to him and pulled him into a hug. "The-they moved Jo-Joonie." I was confused till he took my hand and placed it on his baby bump.

I pressed my hand lightly to see if I would get a response from my unborn children. We had to wait a bit but eventually I felt a kick against my hand. "I am so happy." I kissed Jin then I got up and helped my husband up and we both went to the kitchen. I went back to making our lunch while Seokjin sat on a bar stool and watched me cook.

(Ps, if you have any ideas of where this book could go please comment some ideas for me please 🙏🏻)

Once I was done cooking I put everything on a plate and set one in front of my pregnant partner. And he just stared at it so I asked him what was wrong. "I am not sure. I just, I don't know." He looked up at me with tearful eyes. "It's okay, how about you eat what you can and then we can go lay in bed for a bit and how about we will go to your work tonight and asked for your maternity leave since you haven't felt good at all this pregnancy." "Okay"

Me and Seokjin we're now laying in bed with his head on my shoulder. He start to giggle a little bit so I turned to him and smiled. "What you giggling about?" "The twin are kicking and it tickles." I reached over and put my hand on his baby bump and felt my children. "What do you think they will be?" "Well as their mother I think they are girls." "And as their father I think they are boys." "Well I will be happy ether way." My husband looked up at me and smiled. "Me too." I leaned in and kissed him slowly.

After are little, well not little make out session, me and Seokjin got out of bed and got ready to go out for dinner and to go ask his boss for a maternity leave. We first went to dinner and quickly went to his work, seeing as it closes in 30 minutes. His boss was a nice old lady and understood so she let him go and asked him to call her every night to update her.

~Time skip one month later~

STILL NAMJOON'S POV

I just got home from work and I didn't see my husband that will be six months pregnant tomorrow. I thought he was maybe laying in bed because he was not feeling good at all when I left for work. I tried to stay home but he told me that I needed to go to work for our little boys. Yes I did say boys, we found out that the twins were boys two weeks ago.

Anyways I entered mine and my husband's room and saw him laying in the bed asleep. "Hey Jinie, I am home." I whispered into his ear as I put my hand on his baby bump. He didn't wake up which I thought was weird because he normally wakes up from any noise. I put my hand on his forehead and noticed that he had a fever. "Baby wake up please, we need to take you to the hospital. Come on babe." I was starting to panic but then he barley opened his eyed and looked at me. "Can you hear me babe?" "Mmm" "I am going to carry you to the car because you have a fever and we need to go to the hospital." He slightly nodded and closed his eyes again.

I got him into the car and then got in after checking if he was comfortable. I grabbed his hand and looked over at him. "What happened, I thought you were going to call me if things got worse." I then started to drive to the hospital. "I went and took a nap then woke up to you talking." "Alright, let's just get you to the hospital. Just go back to sleep the traffic is bad right now."

Once we got to the hospital I went inside and asked for a nurse and a wheel chair. "Sir what happened?" "When me and my pregnant husband woke up this morning he said he wasn't feel well. I tried to stay home with him but he told me I had to go to work and if he got worse he would call me. But when I got home I noticed he wasn't really waking up and that he had a fever so I decided to bring him here." "How far along is he and with how many." "He turns six months tomorrow and we are having twins."

They took Seokjin to a room and got him started on an IV then started to do test. I had to wait outside and then they would call me in when they are done. I was waiting for about 45 minutes when the doctor told me I could go in. I walked in to the room and saw my baby laying there with tired open eyes. "Hey how you feeling." "Not good." He gave me a pout after he said that. "My poor baby, why don't you go to sleep and when you wake up I bet you will feel better." "Okay." While we were talking I sat next to him on the bed. When he closed his eyes I started to brush my hand in his hair knowing it would help him sleep.

Sorry this chapter is such trash