Chapter 40

Tim's POV: Gracie and Audrey have school, Maggie doesn't have to go 'til later so she stayed with us at the hospital. We're taking Samuel home later. Maggie was holding her little brother.

"Hello baby. He is so cute!" She said rocking him.

"He sure is!" Faith said packing her bag.

"What time is it?" Maggie asked. I looked at my watch

"10 am." I said.

"Shit! I have to go to school!" She said putting Samuel in his bed.

"Maggie! Language!" Faith said putting her hand on her hip. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye dad." She said walking over to Faith and kissed her on the cheek

"Sorry mom, bye." She said walking out. Faith walked over to Samuel and walked with him to the bed. She laid him down and took his clothes off. I sat on the bed and watched them. She is such a good mother.

"Faith?" I said.

"Yes baby?" She said putting him in warmer clothes.

"When where Ted and Edna planning on coming?" I asked her.

"Today, but I haven't heard from them." She said.

"That's weird. Here let me dress him and you'll go call your mom." I said standing up and kissing her. "Ok, I'll go do that." She said and sat down where I was earlier. She picked up her phone, dialed a number and put her phone on her ear. "Hey mom... Yes he is here, his name is Samuel Jack... Yeah! It's a boy!" She said smiling. I smiled too. "Where are y'all?... We are at the hospital, but we are leavin'. Just come to our place... Yes see you later! Bye." She said dropping her phone. "They're on their way?" I asked her. "Yes! They're gonna wait for us at home." "Good." I said finishing Samuel up. I walked over to Faith. She laid back and looked up. I bent over her and kissed her. We made out, then after a few minutes Sam started crying. Damn it. "Tim, he is probably thirsty." She said pushing me up. "Yeah." I said standing up. Faith gave me a peck. "Sorry babe, perks of being a parent." She said picking him up. "It's ok." I said. Faith sat down on the chair and fed him. Then we put Samuel in his chair and signed out. We thanked our nurse and walked outside to our car.