(15) a grand roast

A/N - holy shit, I'm back? yes idk why or how I'm suddenly getting motivation probably bc of quarantine but I'm ready to finish this story in a few chapters...get ready :) and thank you guys for your votes and comments that was a primary reason for this coming back -etl

Yuri's POV

Currently I'm running to the theater in between ever single class to help Mr. Kane finish work on the set because we open in T-Minus 4 days holy crap and we are woefully unprepared.

That bitch Ivy has been all over Otabek. Am I jealous? Hell yes, but I need to finish this set or Mr. Kane will demote me to the lighting crew for the next show and the last time I did that I burned my hand.

I'm painting this set when I overhear and strange conversation..."oh Otabek, why don't we go out sometime after the show is over? Maybe we could get to know each other better hehe" yes that definitely sounds like personified desperation oh I mean Ivy.

"uh Ivy, we really need to focus on the show right now. You literally don't even know you're lines, so I suggest you cut the flirting act and pick up that script" HAHAHAHA YES OTABEK ROAST HER SHE DESERVES IT, I start chuckling when the so-called Princess Jasmine storms in angrily.

"Shut up Plisetsky, he will be MINE after the cast party~" she winks and struts off. That bitch thinks she's slick.

Otabek's POV

God, Ivy is so aggravating. I'm sick of having to feed her lines onstage while Yuri sits in the back and mouths the words that she is supposed to say. I just want Yuri in the show again, but he's so busy right now with all of his backstage work that we never get to really hang out or talk...

Mr. Kane storms through the hallway, sporting a paint covered t-shirt and jeans...definitely not teacher dress code. "Otabek, I SWEAR of Ivy doesn't have her lines memorized backwards and forwards than she is out of the show you hear me, OUT" usually Mr. Kane is this nice guy but man he really just popped off there.

Wait hold up, if I can get Ivy to just not learn her lines...maybe Yuri will be put back in the show...genius. I definitely don't want to put all of this pressure on Yuri because he's got so much to do backstage but I can tell he's fed up with Ivy and so am I so this plan has to work.

But, maybe I shouldn't tell Yuri. Is that stupid? nah nah he's really overwhelmed right now, I literally have not even seen him today. I guess first step of the plan is trying to distract Ivy from learning her lines, but I told her 5 minutes ago to pick up her script so I'm going to need to do this carefully.

———————————————————————-
A/N- once again thank you so much for reading, I'm planning to finish this story this week bc I honestly hate having something unfinished and I deeply apologize for waiting what, 3 years? To get back to this -etl