𝗻𝗶**𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀

"More to the left!"

Jordan turned a little bit.

"Yes stay like that, that's perfect" the photographer said and took a few more shots.

Work was the only thing that kept Jordan entertained these days.

Ever since he didn't go to Jahseh's birthday party, his 'friends' were pissed off and left him a few messages where they asked why he didn't turn up and how rude it was to not even explain why.

But Jordan was also pissed. So he didn't reply and left them all on read, like they did to him when they were 'busy'.

Luckily, his modelling career took off. This week alone, he was booked four times by major brands. He even got invited to a casting for Paris Fashion Week for Louis Vuitton, that he was very excited about. It would be his first runway job opportunity.

Modelling didn't make him a lot of money but it was fun and Jordan had at least some sort of social contact to other people.

It distracted him from how miserable his life got lately. No family, no friends. At least he had Pi'erre. Jordan loved him so much.

"Okay, we're done. Thank you" the photographer said and handed Jordan a robe to cover himself. He had been doing an underwear shoot, which he was allowed to do, since he was eighteen now.

The photographer went through the pictures on his camera and Jordan watched him. "You are very photogenic. I see no bad shots actually. Gonna recommend you to all of my clients. You're gonna be big one day, for sure" he smiled and Jordan beamed. "Thank you so much!"

Later that day, he was sitting at home on the sofa and going through the pictures that got printed and copied for him to put them in his portfolio.

Jordan liked them a lot. Although he wasn't wearing much, he didn't look cheap at all on the pics and they were very aesthetically pleasing with the black and white filter. He was excited to show them Pi'erre, who was upstairs in their bedroom and working on his laptop.

He opened the door to their room and sat down next to his boyfriend, who was completely focused on the screen in front of him and didn't notice Jordan's presence until he spoke up.

"Pi'erreee" Jordan purred and leaned his head against the other ones shoulder.

"What, baby?" Pi'erre muttered distracted.

"I did this photoshoot today. For Calvin Klein. The pictures turned out really well" Jordan said proudly. "Look"

He held them in front of Pi'erre's nose, who finally shifted his eyes and took them in his hands to give them a look.

Pi'erre silently went through each photo. Jordan was curious to know his opinion on every single picture but pantiently waited until he was done looking at all of them.

After a minute of Pi'erre wordlessly staring at the last picture, which showed Jordan laying on a bed in an intimate pose with a female model, Jordan had to ask.

"What do you think?" he wanted to know happily.

Pi'erre remained quiet for a few seconds before he answered. "Do you want to hear the truth?" he said coldly and turned to Jordan with a mad expression on his face.

The other one lifted his head from his shoulder. "Yeah, of course" he said confused.

"You look like a slut."