- Meeting -

(time skip)

Izuku and Hitoshi had moved into their new home just a couple of days before Christmas. Hitoshi had given his two cats to his dads, Shota and Hizashi, temporarily. Izuku woke up early and bounced up and down against the sleek floor, looking at the calendar. Only 6 days until he gets to give out presents.

Izuku was making pancakes while Hitoshi was still sleeping. Inko always made the best pancakes, so he learned from her.
Izuku's bouncing was stopped by cold hands around his waist. "Come back to bed..." Hitoshi mumbled, half asleep and his forehead resting on Izuku's shoulder.

"But I'm making pancakes!" Izuku smiled.
"You can do that later.." The taller boy yawned. He picked up Izuku and carried him back into their room.
"Toshi- I have to go back to the pancakes or they'll burn!" Izuku said quickly.

"Forget the pancakes.." Hitoshi was holding him close, not letting him go. Izuku had to admit, he was warm and he felt safe...

But the pancakes.

Izuku squirmed out and turned back to Hitoshi, who was fast asleep again. He quietly walked away into the kitchen, only to see that the pancakes were fine.

"Eh?" Izuku murmured. He noticed the heat in the pans weren't as hot as before.
Hmm. Must've been something Toshi did. He thought. Izuku turned around only to be met by a tall figure. Hitoshi!

He jumped and stumbled back a little.
"Sheesh, Toshi! Why do you walk so quietly!?" He questioned. Hitoshi shrugged and smiled softly. "Why did you leave me, Izuuu... It's so early. Too early." He murmured, walking to the sofa and laying down.

"Toshi, it's 11:48..." Izuku gave him a confused look and flipped a pancake.
"Yeah, that's early." Hitoshi replied. "Wait- what?" He said, sitting up quickly.
"I said it's 11:48?" Izuku raise his eyebrow.

"Oh fuck! I forgot!" Hitoshi said.
"Uh? What is it?"
"Today my dad- well, dads.. wanna meet you. I've been putting it off. He wants us to come at one." He said quickly.
"Oh... Oh! Come on then!" Izuku ran up the stairs and flopped on the bed.

(Time skip again sOrry-)

The two were getting changed after their shower. Well, Hitoshi was. Izuku was scrambling to find clothes.
"What do I wear!" He asked. Hitoshi turned around and blinked. There was a small mountain of clothes surrounding the greenette.
"Izu- why did you throw all of your clothes on the floor..?"

Izuku turned around.
"Because, Toshi. I don't know what to wear." He replied slowly.
"Just wear anything. Well, not anything- just wear something warm."
Izuku turned turned back around and picked a pastel blue sweater and black ripped jeans.

He skipped into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and hair with Hitoshi. They walked out of the bathroom and Izuku slid on black uggs while Hitoshi wore his usual black lace up sneakers.
"The pancakes! Nooo!" Izuku ran into the kitchen and grabbed the two.

Hitoshi stood at the door, shocked and smiling.
"Why are you so focused on the fucking pancakes..!" He laughed.
"Because! I make really good pancakes and I didn't want them to go to waste!"

He passed a pancake to Hitoshi and skipped out the door.
"Hmf. I like colf pancakef." The taller boy said, eating the cinnamon pancake.

He closed the door and began walking with Izuku.
"So! What are your dads like Toshi? I wanna make a good impression so they know I'm for real!"
"Shush. I tell them about you sll the time, so they know you're 'for real.'" Hitoshi smiled.

Izuku held his hand and smiled back softly.
"Well, anyway.. The one you already know about, 'Eraserhead,' he comes off as cold, but he means well. And the other one... Well.. You'll see." He laughed.