14

"i like you too"

minho's eyes widened as jisung said that after what seems like his brain short circuiting because of minho's indirect confession.

"i..uh..y-you like me too?" minho stammered. "i...i mean, yeah, i like you too" he said softly.

jisung chuckled, nodding. "yes, i like you too. and yes, i know you like me, you just indirectly told me that, right?" he told softly.

minho smiled sheepishly, "oh, yeah, my tweet" he giggled.

"i was just actually waiting for you to tell it yourself that you like me, i'm sorry if i appeared rather naive to you before" jisung said shyly. minho shook his head quickly.

"ah, no no! don't think about it like that. i understand that you were just making sure" minho prompted softly. "and jisung i..."

"hmm?" jisung hummed as a way of telling minho to continue what he was gonna say.

"i'm really sure about my feelings for you" minho gave jisung a sweet smile before continuing. "and as what i said on my tweet, i think it's getting deeper than that"

"oh" jisung squeaked very slightly when minho reached for his hands and held them.

"so...will you date me, jisung?" minho asked oh so sweetly jisung thought that he might melt right at that moment.

jisung gave back the older his sweet smile, squeezing minho's hand slightly before nodding his head softly, earning a wider smile from minho. oh how much jisung love that smile, when he first saw minho, it was his smile that caught jisung's attention.

"i've been waiting for this moment since forever" jisung answered giddily. "of course, i'll date you!" he giggled. he knows that he's redder than a tomato right now.

"so, boyfriend? you and i?" minho asked, it looks like he still can't believe what's happening at that moment.

jisung nodded. "yes! boyfriend" he giggled rather loudly, earning a soft chuckle from minho.

their date continued smoothly, soft smiles and giggles were shared between them as they eat. before the day end, they found themselves at han river where they shared their first kiss, right under the shining moon.