「01」

grew pretty attached to you like a dog on a lead.

"would you... actually... help me with this?" uraraka asked, confirming it with (y/n).

"of course. i'll do my best!" you saluted at the last part. earning a chuckle from the girl in-front of you.

thought you were everything i could ever dream of! and more than i could ever need.

"(y/n)-chan! have you asked him about me yet?" ochako asked about midoriya and 'o.o.l.l'. short for 'operation ochako's love life'.

"oh! ocha-chan! well, he said that he liked being in your company and that you're a very sweet person to be with. really cute too!" you replied. you did actually ask midoriya about that.

but you like boys, boys, boys. but you like boys, boys, boys and you don't like me.
- -

(y/n) (l/n) was the girl who has taken a liking to ochako uraraka. not just any liking, a love kind of liking. she's fallen in love with the gravity-quirked girl.

meanwhile, ochako uraraka, has fallen in love with izuku midoriya. a strong and intresting boy in their class.

of course, it hurted you knowing this information. knowing that the girl you like, would never like you back. but you wanted her to be happy. you can't change her. so you'll help her getting the love of her life. you'll help even if it makes you sad, but you promised yourself:

i'll be happy seeing her happy, even if it's not with me.

"uhm, (l/n)-san." a voice behind you made you snap out of your thoughts. it was midoriya.

"hm? oh, good evening midoriya-san! what is it?" you greeted him with the most welcoming smile you could force out. you added the 'san' suffix because you respected him. you respected how he has caught the eyes of uraraka while being mentally weak.

"do you know what kind of food uraraka-san prefers?" he asks sheepishly.

"ahhh i get it. you want to buy her food~. maybe to feed her at lunch? eh?" you teased the shorter green haired boy.

"ah! i-it's not like that! i-i was just curious! i'm also taking notes on what she likes and dislikes..."

"okay okay, i'm not sure about what's her least favourite food but i'm pretty sure that her favourite food is mochi. i'd like to see you buy her mochis on her birthday." you winked at deku, standing up from your seat while grabbing your bag. the comment you added made him speechless and frozen, face being as red as a tomato.

"goodbye midoriya-san! good luck!" you said waving. when you turned your back to the tomato-red boy, your heart broke. shattered. into 25 million pieces. tears threatened to fall, but you kept it in.

this is for ocha-chan.

you thought, bringing more tears to shore.