Jake X Colby (1)

I don't know why I'm writing this I'm terrible at writing but hey at least I'm trying.
Little! Jake caregiver! Colby.

Jake's P/O

I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie when all of a sudden Colby comes downstairs. "Jake your here I thought everyone was out." he said. "yeah I just didn't f-feel like going out." I said as I almost slipped into little space it always happens when I'm around Colby. "You okay Jake you look a little pale?" he asks and right then I realized I was going to lose the battle against my little side so before I did I said, "C-Colby I'm not sure if you know what I'm about to tell you is but..." I struggle to talk as I start to slip into little space. "I'm a l-l-l-little." I say and slowly start to slip further into little space. Colby moves to sit beside me. "So do... do you have... someone to like... take care of you... or?" Colby asks. I shake my head no as I slip into little space. I'm about 5 months old in little space and of course I'm unable to walk or talk. I'm fully in little space when I start to giggle and blowing spit bubbles, making grabby hands towards Colby, he chuckles and shakes his head, walking to me and he picks me up. He carries me to his room and gently places me on the bed. After putting me on the bed, he grabbed a box from underneath the bed, opened it and took stuff out.
Colby's P/O
I took out a pacifier, a blanket and some stuffed animals and put them on the bed. I picked up the pacifier and gently pushed it into Jake's mouth. 3rd person P/O
Jake started to become sleepy and started nodding off to sleep so Colby pushed him down gently so Jake was laying on the bed and Colby grabbed a blanket and covered Jake with it, Colby grabbed a stuffed coala and put it next to Jake. As Colby laid down on the other side of Jake, Jake turned over and cuddled into Colby as he fell asleep. Colby smiled as he turned around and wrapped his arms around Jake before falling asleep himself.

Ahhhh that was trash but let me know what you guys think and I'm also taking requests so feel free to message me if you want to request something to do with the trap boys!