CHAPTER 4

Lucy's POV

I noticed that Chloe didn't listen, so I said "Chloe would it be okay if I went on a date with your brother?" I didn't even like her brother I just said that to see if she was listening, on what she replied only okay.

At that point, I knew she didn't listen to me, we went to the hotel and went into the elevator then I stood in front of her and I started waving my arms around and calling her.

She looked at me and looked like she was out of some kind of trance. And then she said.

C: Ahh, yea... what, what did you say?

L: Are you all right, it looked like you were somewhere else?

C: Yea, I was just with my mind, because of something that happened.

At that moment I saw her automatically blushin.I took out the key and we went into the room. We sit to the bed, and that's when I asked her

L: What happened? I saw you blumin' when you mentioned it, did you meet someone?

I asked with such desire and curiosity in my eyes and then she said

C: Maybe.....

 At that moment her face was like a pepper. I started to jump, and I told her to tell me right away what happened. She told me how it happened after I walked out and told me all details. I was in shock.

L: So do you know anything about him or who he is, will you see him again? I asked.

C: I don't know, I only know his name and that's it, I don't have a picture or anything , what if I don't see him again?

 She fell on the bed and said that since we're going to go tomorrow, we'il see if he'il come back. We agreed and went to dinner.

Jaden's POV

Since I finished my meetup, I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss, why did I do that, because I thought she was cute or because I wanted to get away from my ex. I didn't know, I was thinking about it, maybe she thought I was crazy, but maybe she didn't, because after all, she didn't pulled away. I was confused by my thoughts. Then I went into the room and boys were already here, I sat on the bed and we started talking about the day.

"It was crazy, some girls jumped on me and tried to kiss me" Josh said.

"I agree, there were a lot of them, and I'm exhausted" Anthony said.

"Yes, and this was just the first day." says Payton.

I was just sitting on the bed when Bryce asked me "Jaden are you all right, you haven't said anything since you walked into the room?"

 I looked at him and I said, "I'm fine, I was just thinking about something I did today". 

In a second, they looked at each other and turned their head towards me and said

Everyone " What did you do now? "

Me: I kissed some girl that I don't know.

Chase: Bro, what, why?

I saw on their faces that they were confused because these things are not a problem for me, usual.

Me: "Well... " that's when I told them what happened.

Bryce: So do you know anything about her, except that her name is Chloe? 

Me: No

Josh: That's messed up

Me: Yep, I know...

Payton: So do you think she's a fan?

Me: I don't think so, because she didn't know who I was and that she was a fan, she'd start screaming.

Chase: I mean, yea, probably.

Josh: So what do you think she was doing here?

Me: I don't know.

Anthony :  And what are you going to do now, do you think you'il see her again?

Payton: Well, maybe tomorrow you see her again.

Me:  Maybe...

After that, everyone went to sleep because tomorrow they have to get up early.

__________________________________________________