The gift

Ther had been a rumour spread that in the marshy areas of tributary of a rainy  river , the old rather destroyed bungalow of the raja sahib was haunted by a dreadful witch.
Only some part in the center of the bungalow was left standing - about three rooms - covered with the trees and debris of its destroyed corners.

No one knows her actual identity.
Who she was? From where did she came? and Why she was called witch?
Actually people never cares of these.

On a gloomy dark night, at a stone's throw, she saw two human figures , seemed wealthy  by the chariot they had come - as no Tonga driver would  had such a dare to serve in that night - holding something wrapped in a red towel.
She tried to find clues about the obfuscated thing but couldn't as the night was a stormy one. Wind was blowing in a zigzag motion at a considerable pace. The atmosphere was full of dust and echoes of dreadful thunders. What she observed was all in a kind of flash created by the thunder from the clouds sparkling and screaming in excitement. And that was very obstacle between her and the secret.

The day after, in the shiny warm sunshine, the vistas was as serene as a battleground seem after a full night glorious battle ; a placid dawn after destruction.
She consciously came out of the shelter and enquired all around carefully that if there was anyone or not.
When she felt that there was no one to had a watch on her, she finally decided to probe into the last night happening.
Her feet stumbled a bit by the fallen branches of trees which had been broken by those thunderous clouds, who then had gone elsewhere for cooling other part of the mother.

When she uncovered the object protected by the towel, she was shocked. Her hands feebly managed to put up that into her lap with a delicate way. She seemed quite perplexed by the way her gesture and posture changed. She again meticulously observed her surrounding and tried to recognize those two vague figures. But was unable to find any clue except their foot marks and one of the blanket's color which was concealing their identity. It was maroon.

"Hin... Khii.. .", a very low sound knocked her ears.
She looked down. There was a small fairy with a smile peeping out of  her  round face with some unusual white marks near her eyes and ears. Her smile raised a smile on witch's face also. She was full of positive energy.

She closed her eyes to understand what was going on , and a film of hundreds of scenes got projected on her brain. The scenes showing all the events of her till life, from her childhood play to her renunciation, passed rapidly across her mind in a breath out.

There was a mixed feeling of anger, joy and care on her face. Anger, for what her parents had done, joy for the gift, nature had given and care for the little who had been forsaken.

That day she was feeling blessed by the almighty in the comfy sunlight.

************************************
----  continue..........
Feel free to suggest any correction .
This is my first experience on this platform.  
Thank you