2.

I could feel my heart starting to beat a little faster as I followed Albus down to the dungeons, where the Potions classroom was located.
After I got the job, I avidly studied maps of the school that the headmaster had sent me ahead of time, so I would know my way around.
We arrived  at a black door, and I felt myself take a deep breath. Albus smiled gently at me, as he knocked on the door.
Without even waiting for a response, which shocked me, Professor Dumbledore entered the Potions classroom.
For a second, I didn't see anyone inside the classroom, until a tall, dark haired man came in from a side door.
He stopped in his tracks when saw us.
"Albus. What a surprise." His tone was deep, and sarcastic, which I didn't expect.
The headmaster had a mischievous look in his eye as he responded.
"Good afternoon Severus. As you know, our staff meeting begins in a short time. I was just leading the way for our new Professor. This is Rose Underwood, she will be teaching our new Witches in Wizarding History course. Rose, this is Severus Snape, Potions Master of Hogwarts."
I smiled politely, and stepped forward. "It's nice to meet you, Professor Snape."
The Potions Master just stared at my outstretched hand for a moment, seemingly in disgust, before lightly shaking it.
I raised an eyebrow at his actions.
'Excuse me for being polite', I thought to myself.
Snape cleared his throat. "Albus, don't you think Miss Underwood is quite young and unqualified to teach here?"
I stepped back, narrowing my eyes, completely offended by that statement.
Albus clapped his hands together, in a way to interject.
I wasn't having any of that.
"Actually, sir, I think I'm very qualified to teach a course about powerful witches, considering I happen to be one. Not to mention, my knowledge is unmatched when it comes to this topic, and I'd be rather surprised if Albus would have been able to find anyone other than me to teach this course. And my age? I find that statement very discriminatory."
As I finished defending myself, Snape was looking at me with disgust once again, and a hint of something else I couldn't place.
Nevertheless, I wasn't about to let this grown man belittle me into insignificance. I decided a long time ago that behavior such as the Potion Master's would not be tolerated by me. He had no idea who I was, and that was obvious to me.
Albus clapped his hands together once again.
"Good talk. Now, I will be on my way to fetch the rest of the staff. Please, Play nice."
Professor Snape gave the headmaster a look. "Albus—-"
"I was not talking about you, Severus.
I was referring to Miss Underwood."
I could feel Snape's triumphant smirk burning a hole in my back as I turned to face Albus in slight irritation.
However, after a moment, I smirked as well, turning around to glance at Snape. Then, I addressed Albus.
"No promises, Headmaster."
*****£££££******