𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 #𝟐 : 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

Midnight snacks was something that both Y/n and Beelzebub loved, meeting in the kitchen often as they rummaged through the fridge to find anything edible to satiate their midnight needs. 

As Y/n descended the stairs and headed into the kitchen, she peeked around for any sight of the taller male. But . . he was nowhere in sight. 

' He probably ate already ' She thought , opening the fridge's door and poking her head inside to look for anything delicious to stuff down , squinting her eyes as she hummed loudly , almost louder than the fridge itself. 

As she sat down and tried to detect anything edible , she finally found a cutely decorated cupcake. It looked so creamy and delicious, causing her to lick her lips as she plopped down and stared at it. 

" . . Mm , it probably belongs to Asmo , but  . . " 

She slowly licked her lips, before she started munching it down, humming loudly at the sweet taste that invaded her taste buds. 

Footsteps could be heard approaching from behind her as she ate the last bit. She peered over her shoulder to find the orange haired demon looking down at her. 

" . . . Did you eat Asmo's cupcake ?" 

He asked in his usual pouty tone* and she bit her lower lip, hiding the wrapper behind her back. 

"W - Wha . . ? N - No . . !" 

He plopped down by her side as he stared right into her e/c eyes, his purple pinkish ones rather eye-catching. 

His hand cupped her cheek softly and he leaned in, causing her to close her eyes slightly and move backwards a little, as if shying away from him, before she felt a wet sensation on her cheeks and lip's corner. 

Beelzebub pulled away and looked at her again as he spoke up "Don't try to lie , your face was completely covered in creamy toppings." 

Her cheeks switched colours as she fiddled with the empty wrapper in her hands, before he leaned in again and spoke up 

"I think I missed a spot." 

And before she could speak a word, he pressed his lips to hers in a soft kiss that lasted a couple seconds, before his tongue slipped out to caress her lips. 

"B - Beel . . . " she whispered as she took in the air needed, and he pushed his lower lip in a pout. 

" . . I think I will take you as my midnight snack."

Just be careful you two and don't spend the night in the kitchen. 

♡━━━━━━ [k i s s] ━━━━━━♡

A / n : the always famished sixth born brother , and my favourite one : 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖟𝖊𝖇𝖚𝖇 ! Ah , I love this boy very much , he reminds me of a tiny bab that needs to be protected. Luke is a pup ? Sorry , I only know Beel. 
Up next will be : 𝕬𝖘𝖒𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖚𝖘.
Don't forget to vote and comment , nothing makes me happier than seeing people loving my writings !

[ * 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒 : 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 , 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 ! 𝐼𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 , 𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 ? ]