44

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

‎السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

‎اَهْلاًوَسَهْلاًومرحباً بكم

‎جَزَاكُمُ اللهُ خَيْرًا
______________________
How can we not trust ; The One Who loved us before anyone else?
How can we not be grateful to the One Who raised us from the depths of darkness to the light of Islam?
How can we not glorify The one Who protects us, Provide and sustain us?
How can we not praise The one Who gave life a meaningful purpose to strive for ?
How can we not humble ourselves and be submissive before The one Who gave us life, gave us an opportunity to be a deserving ummah of heavens that span the skies and the earth and above all The one Who've chosen us to be Muslims?
Allahu Akbar.
الحمد لله علي نعمة الإسلام
Don't take these blessings for granted because you can lose them in a blink of an eye.

May Allah keep our faith in Him firm, enable us to be grateful and deserving to be His believers. Ameen ya Rabb.
P.s. A super late Eid Mubarak to y'all, may Allah accept every effort , every Du'a and pleas of the entire Ummah, May He AWJ meet all your needs , wants and aspirations.

It wasn't really my plan to post anything on wattpad for a long time , in fact, I'm gonna be away from it for some time in shaa Allah. I'm not even sure what prompted me to post this but I hope it benefits you:)