•THE GIRL FROM THE UPSIDEDOWN 002•

While faceless comped up behind me snarling at the demogorgans in front of me.

I look back at Will to see that he's passed out from my screaming,there's blood coming out of his nose and ears.

I look between the demogorgans in front of me then to will. If I don't check on him soon he could die. I finally chose.

"Kill" I said to faceless while pointing at the 10 demogorgans.

I then ran inside my hiding spot. Holding to wills hand. I gave my aura to him and by doing that the blood loss stopped and he  was now breathing.

But I on the other hand was drained.

I sat away from Will, with my nose bleeding a lot. Giving my aura to someone else drains me more than all my powers do combined.

My face was probably pale,my eyes dark with bags under them and bloody leaving my nose like a stampede.

I used my fire powers to heat up will while he recovers. Even though using my powers too much after giving some
Of my aura to someone more gut put me in a deep sleep, I know that if gone faceless will protect him.

After a couple minutes I pass out.

Will's POV

I look outside to see a pack demogorgans in front of 010, she then screams really loudly at them which caused some of  them to die. From what I could see,

Only 10 demogorgans are left standing the rest are dead.

After she screams again I pass out.

~time skip cause I'm lazy🥀~

010's POV

After what felt like hours of being stuck in my mind I wake up and see faceless next to me.

Will is across from faceless and I.

I see him stir a little before he opens his eyes. Faceless raised his head about to attack but I told him to lay down.

Will first looked at me then at faceless before he jumped up scared.

"Sit"

"Why is i-it h-h-here."

"Friend"

"O-oh" He said before sitting down.

"Are you Okay, you seem a bit pale." Asked will.

"You were hurt" I said while running my hand  up and down faceless' slimy head. I looked over at Will to see him looking at me with a look I can't decipher.

"Thank you f-f-for ever-everything" He said stuttering.

"Friend" I said while looking at him with a small smile.
He smiled back and moved to set next to me. So I was in between him and faceless.

I put my hair on his shoulder and he put his on top of mine. We then fell asleep, Will,faceless, and I.

TBC...

So second chapter I'll give you guys a character reveal in the next chapter!!!