Never Stop Praying

Colossians 4:2

Colossians 4:2

Don't stop praying, because God hear all the desires of our heart.

Don't tired of waiting because God knows when is the right time.

God hears all our prayers and, in one sense, he answers all our prayers. But we do not always receive what we ask for. When we ask God for something, the response will be ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ or ‘Wait’

3 ways how God response to our prayer

1. God says "yes".
Rise up, Lord , confront them, bring them down; with your sword rescue me from the wicked.  By your hand save me from such people, Lord , from those of this world whose reward is in this life. May what you have stored up for the wicked fill their bellies; may their children gorge themselves on it, and may there be leftovers for their little ones.  As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.
Psalms 17:13‭-‬15 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/psa.17.13-15.NIV

- God will answer all our prayer as long its for the goodness of everyone.

2. God says "no"

Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down, asked a favor of him.   “What is it you want?” he asked. She said, “Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.”   “You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?” “We can,” they answered.  Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father.”  When the ten heard about this, they were indignant with the two brothers. Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles Lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them.  Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,  and whoever wants to be first must be your slave—  just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”  As Jesus and his disciples were leaving Jericho, a large crowd followed him. Two blind men were sitting by the roadside, and when they heard that Jesus was going by, they shouted, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!”  The crowd rebuked them and told them to be quiet, but they shouted all the louder, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!”  Jesus stopped and called them. “What do you want me to do for you?” he asked.  “Lord,” they answered, “we want our sight.”  Jesus had compassion on them and touched their eyes. Immediately they received their sight and followed him.
Matthew 20:20‭-‬34 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/mat.20.20-34.NIV

- always remember in praying we shouldn't be selfish, be selfless.

- God see our heart.

- or maybe the reasons why God don't answer our prayers its because its not meant for us, or maybe it may cause us difficulties.

3. God says " wait "

Then Eliphaz from Teman answered Job:  “If you were really wise, you would not answer with your worthless personal opinions! A wise man would not be so full of hot air.  Do you think a wise man would use empty words and meaningless speeches to win his arguments?  If you had your way, no one would respect God and pray to him.  What you say clearly shows your sin. Job, you are trying to hide your sin by using clever words.  I don’t need to prove to you that you are wrong. The words from your own mouth show that you are wrong. Your own lips speak against you.  “Do you think you were the first person ever to be born? Were you born before the hills?  Did you listen to God’s secret plans? Do you think you are the only wise person?  We know as much as you do! We understand as well as you.  The old, gray-haired men agree with us. People older than your father are on our side.  God tries to comfort you, but that is not enough for you. We have spoken his message to you in a gentle way.  Why will you not understand? Why can you not see the truth?  You are expressing your anger against God when you say these things.  “People cannot really be pure. They cannot be more right than God!  God does not even trust his angels. He does not even think the sky is pure.  People are even worse. They are disgusting and dirty. They drink up evil like water.  “Listen to me, and I will explain it to you. Let me tell you what I have seen.  I will tell you what wise men would say, things they heard from their fathers and then freely passed on. They didn’t hide any secrets from me.
Job 15:1‭-‬18 ERV
https://bible.com/bible/406/job.15.1-18.ERV

- we have to wait, we can never have every just because we want to.

- we have to wait, maybe its not the perfect time.

- we have to wait, maybe because where not good enough to have it.

" Patience is a virtue" we cannot have every thing just because we want it. We have to put our heart on it for us to be deserving in Gods favour.