Chapter XXI

????'s POV

~4 months later~

The plan is going swimmingly. Augustine isn't to happy though and I've been trying to make sure he's happy because he wouldn't like that if he wasn't happy. "Guard, can you bring me Augustine? I would like to talk to him." I asked.

The guard nodded and left the room. Shortly after I saw him come in with Augustine. "Thanks sir." I said and the guard walked out. I walked over to Augustine and I bet he thought I was going to hurt him.

The door was locked from the outside. I snapped my fingers and Augustine's chains disappeared. "Why did you do that." He asked. "Because I just want to talk to you." I said leading him over to the couch.

"I still don't know if I should trust you." He said. "It's okay if you don't. He doesn't either." I said sitting down. "The couch isn't poisonous so you can sit down on it." I said.

He sat down and we started talking. "You know, Nasir was a sweet boy when he was young. I only know that because I knew his mom." I said. "I bet he was." He said softly.

Nasir's POV

~later that night~

Before I went to sleep on decided I would go to the park that was nearby. I walked to the park and sighed softly. "I'm just so worried about Augustine and everyone that's with me. He could be dead right now and we'd never know!!" I said not to loud.

I walked around the park and I saw my hand start to glow. "What the hell?" I asked and I felt like I was getting pulled somewhere. I walked in the direction it was wanting me to go in and I saw a crystal clear lake. "This lake.. It feels like home.." I mumbled softly.