Chapter 2

(Liara's POV)

        Shepard sleeps soundly beside me on the couch. I stayed up all night watching "Fleet and Flotilla." I get off the couch slowly and quietly as to not wake Shepard. But she's in the military, so it's nearly impossible to move and not wake her. "Up so early?" she says sleepily. "I didn't sleep all night. We'll have to try that again." I say, smiling.

        "Maybe we will." she replies, smiling. "I love you, too," I say, getting up completly. I kiss her cheek before walking into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. "Hey... come back... I wasn't done with you yet!" she says as I walk off. "Liara!" she shouts. I'm in the kitchen already, starting to eggs on the fryer. "If you want to talk to me, walk in here!" I shout, smiling.

        "Damnit Liara!" she shouts, laughing. "We have no bacon," I say as she walks in the room, bare legs showing. "Damnit, Shepard. Put on some pants." We laugh in unison. She grabs my shoulders and kisses me. "Seriously," I say, laughing harder. "I'm trying to make breakfast." She laughs along with me. 

        "Hey, i've gotta show you something." she says. "Sure you arent't tricking me?" I say, smiling. "I'm sure." she chuckles. We walk into the living room and I notice she's walking ahead of me. She waits at the doorway for me. As I walk by, she trips me, and I fall on the couch. "I knew it!" I say, laughing lightly. "You always do this."

               (Shepard's POV)

        Her blue skin shines in the iredescent light glowing in the dim apartment. Iresistable, I always called her. Blue was always my favorite color. I fall on the couch, following my plan through. She falls for it every time. She leans overtop of me and kisses, although not knowing where. "You missed," I say. "You hit my neck." She leans down lower. "I meant to." and kisses.

                                        END OF CHAPTER 2