Chapter seven

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I checked it and saw it was Jimin calling me. It was also 1:30am, meaning I didn't even get a full hour of sleep.

"Where are you?" Jimin said straightforwardly.

"I'm in my car trying to sleep." I replied, annoyed I was being woken up.

"What?" Jimin thought maybe he heard wrong, "Whatever, when we hang up just call me saying the cops are coming. Thanks." He said hanging up the phone.

This probably seemed weird, considering Jimin's the one who called me in the first place, however this wasn't the first time. Jimin usually wanted to end the parties around 1am. If the people at the party wouldn't leave when he told them to, he had me call him, acting like someone else, and I would say the cops were coming.

As soon as you yell cops at a party, everyone runs away as fast as they can. This was the best way to clear out the house and not be seen as the bad guy shutting down the party. Jimin never wanted to be that guy, he cared about being liked and he enjoyed throwing parties and being popular.

After we hung up I quickly called him back and said the cops were coming.

"What?!! The cops are coming!?" He started yelling on the other line.

I laughed, "Yeah, I know right, crazy how they always shut you down around this time! I wonder how they do it"

"Yeah, they're on their way! We gotta get everybody out!!" He yelled to someone else inside.

I hung up, not saying anything else. It was actually shocking how the cops have never actually been called on us. We had pretty chill neighbors. They knew us pretty well, and we were always respectful outside of the parties. They never snitched and we were appreciative of that.

After a few minutes I grabbed my pillow and blanket, deciding everyone would be out by now. Maybe a few still here and there. I walked inside towards my room, it was the last door at the end of the hallway. When you walked in from the backdoor, it was a straight shot to my room.

After I set my stuff down on my bed I went into the kitchen to grab a snack. I was a really big snack person, so I always was in the mood for one. As I was walking I noticed the few people still inside.

Looking around I saw none other than Taehyung throwing up in the kitchen sink. Lovely. I had to do a double take to make sure it was him. Maybe I was just tired and seeing things.

I thought he left? Why was he still here? Didn't he leave with those guys I was talking to? After he stormed off?

I thought to myself, I had many questions. When I snapped out of my thoughts I looked at him again and he was looking at me. I sighed and walked to the pantry that was on the side of the hallway.

Before I knew it I felt strong arms around my waist. I was getting ready to throw hands. I don't know who this is?! What if they're some drunk asshole who thinks I'll just give it to him.

"I'm sorry Ivy" the voice said behind me.

I recognized it was Taehyung and turned around while he still had his arms around me.

"Sorry for?" I said in a questioning tone raising my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry for being a drunk mess tonight and causing trouble" he said looking away.

"Thank you, you were an absolute nightmare tonight. It was awful, I couldn't even deal with you anymore." I said lightheartedly.

He looked back at me a little offended, "Excuse me, like you're any different when you're drunk" he huffed.

"Oh please" I snickered, "I don't get butt ass naked and try to run around a house full of people" I said patting his chest.

"Okay fine" he said letting go of me. I turned around again and grabbed a granola bar.

He continued, "I do stupid shit when I'm drunk, but you say stupid shit."

I stare at him a little dumbfounded. No, he's just trying to make himself look better. 

He snaps me out of it taking the bar from my hand, "Anyway, thanks for the snack."

He starts to walk away, but stops. I grab another granola bar, ready to head back to my room.

Taehyung stops in front of me and kisses my forehead,

"Thank you again. I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight Ivy." He turned and walked away again.

I stood there, a little shocked.

I then started to think: did he even rinse his mouth out after he threw up earlier??