𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

So like, the a scenery was actually based off of a hospital I've been too, it was when I broke my arm I had to sleep in the hospital for some reason, and they had like, a pod bed. But it didn't really close like the one in this story. And can anyone tell me why they didn't let me drink water-

I went back to edit the older chapters, and god damn my writing was horrible I-

Your head sank into the pillow. Staring at the ceiling, it was almost as blank as the ceiling in the lab you had only recently recently escaped. The thick gel of your neck making it uncomfortable to move. They had put gel on your neck, to lessen the damages of the burns around your neck. The scientists never let the wounds heal. Making the sting even worse, you were alone. Alone in an empty hospital room. Who you learned was Mirio had left. He couldn't stay forever. He had duties. But you couldn't wrap your head around it. Where had he gone? The glass keeping you from breathing the hospital's are fogging up as you pressed your hands against the pods window.

The frigidness of your hand making contact with the warm glass made a condensation outline of your hand. Watching it disappear when your hand fell back to your side. The calming mist that rolled into your pod every hour relaxing your muscles. The scent of lavender feeling your senses. Almost making you tired. The mist dissipated. The large window at the side. The twinkling lights of hundreds of buildings below you.

The lights illuminating your eyelashes. The lights flickered, the sparks on your eyelashes looked like stars, the more you fell in a trance. The more the light got darker. The more the lights outside the hospital changed. You traced you finger on the glass door of the pod. Frightening you at the sudden sound of it opening. But the scent of lavender calmed your fears. You pushed your legs over the side of the pod. Standing up, your legs shaking underneath your own weight. You stumbled towards the windows. Putting your hand on the cold glass.

Your touch seemed to trigger something. The floor below grew into glass. The once white floor slowly being consumed by the view of the city. You grabbed onto the pod. Believing you'd fall. But when the floor under you didn't crack into thousands of glistening pieces. The euphoric sparkling of the city below you. The pod soon faded. Leaving you in the sky. Looking down you saw nothing underneath your feet. But you felt the floor beneath you. You looked in the direction of where the door was.

Someone was standing there. On the other side of the door. An unfamiliar face. Standing there, standing on nothing, not noticing you were staring at him. Could he see you?.. you stared at him, his eyes were staring down. Your breath got caught In your throat. Your heart beating quickly. He was holding a bouquet of ice. A blank look on his face

His eyes, they flicked up to you. The grey and turquoise were dull. The scar on his eye reminding of the burns on your neck. His eyes widened, the light finally hitting his eyes. "Oh.. sorry. Wrong room." He apologized. Yet You stared at him as he walked. The short breaths fogging up your vision.

The world was blurry. If you were to die here. It wouldn't be by mistake, would it? He promised to protect you. But would he stay truthful to his work?

-eeve- I literally have no idea how to respond to messages but the apps I use are ibis paint x, background remover if you have a samsung and MagicEraser for Apple. Also pic's art for filters and color changes ^^