Chapter 13

Diego's POV:

Next morning we all went to work and everything went the same way as always.

I was getting ready to shoot with Carla and she seemed happier than usualy for some reason which made me smile.

- Why so happy? - I asked her.

- Uhm... No reason - she replied, smiling.

- Oh really? - I laughed - Well, that's good to hear.

- I'm just happy to work with you - she said, now blushing deeply.

I was about to say something, but Martin cut us off...

- To the scene, guys! - he shouted right next to me which made me jump - Sorry - he laughed and walked away.

- It's nothing at all! - I groaned then we both went to do what we had to do.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we finished...

- Ah, this was good! - I sighed.

- Yeah, I agree - said Carla as well - Working with you is really good though...

- Thank you - I smiled - Uhm... Should we go? I need a coffee though.

- Sounds good! I need one too before I'm gonna fall asleep in the middle of the shooting...

- I feel your pain - I smiled and she laughed as we went to get some coffee.

----- FEW MINUTES LATER -----

We were about to leave from the cafeteria when all of a sudden Carla grabbed my arm and hugged me.

- Huh...? Carla...? - I muttered.

- S-Sorry... But I have to do this... - she said then all of a sudden she kissed me.

I was so surprised that I just froze until I heard an angry voice, saying:

- What are you two doing?!

Carla let go of me and just then I saw Clari standing behind me with her arms crossed and looking really angry.

Clari's POV:

I went to look for Diego in the break and when I found him I thought I'm gonna kill him.

He was kissing Carla! What the hell?!

- What are you two doing?! - I asked them angrily and I could see when Diego saw me he went pale as he realized how big trouble he's in now.

- Clari, this is not... What it looks like... - he stuttered.

- Oh really? - I groaned, even more angrily.

- She kissed me! - he snapped, but till then Carla was nowhere to be seen.

- She kissed you?!

- Yes!

- Then why didn't you pull away?!

- I... Don't know... I was in shock and I... I just couldn't... Pull away...

- Or you just like her kissing you!!

- No, I didn't! You know you're the only one I love kissed by!

- I don't know... - I groaned more and more annoyedly - Let's just go back to work!

All he could do after this was a nod and follow me back to work, but I just got so pissed off that I didn't know what else to do.