To the Forest of Light

~Painting of Elliana and Arrow~

~In Lilliana's Past~

Lilliana peered off the island--Crete--wondering if she would ever leave. Sure, she loved the place, but she wanted something new, and not just the same old life that she had been living for the past 12 years. 

~A picture of Crete~

Kronos took advantage of that. You see, after Zeus sliced him up, Kronos wanted power more than anything. All he could do was think, put thoughts into people's mind, slow down time when he felt like it (he was the Lord of Time), and basically anything you could do without moving a muscle. His fellow titans that weren't in chains either sided with the gods or remained neutral. Nobody wanted to be on the losing side. Kronos was lonely and most of all, power hungry. All those millennia sliced up by your son would make anyone bitter. 

He scented Lilliana's discomfort and thought, Well, I sliced up my father, and my son sliced up me. I see no reason for this chain not to continue. Maybe I can get Zeus's girl to slice him up! Yes good thinking Kronos! 

He came up with a plan... and Lilliana fell for it...

~Back with the characters~

"Now where is my map? I swear on River Styx I put it here..." Lilliana mumbled to herself.

"Lost the map, sis?" Elliana teasingly asked, not knowing it was actually missing. 

"Yeah I actually did..."

Elliana stared at her sister, "Chiron trusted you..."

"I'm sorry Elliana," Lilliana started. 

"Don't apologize to me! Apologize to them!" Elliana said while pointing at the quintet. 

"Guys, there is no use quarreling. Maybe you can just help us find this place... I mean, I don't expect you to know the way, but with more people it would be easier to find. And I'm implying that we don't have the correct map and you lost the one we need, correct?" Chance interrupted the twin's argument. 

"Yeah that's what happened. Chiron sent us to send you the correct map. About your idea, we grew up in that forest and should know the way there! We can take you there, even if it is a bit of a long journey. How about it?" Elliana volunteered. 

"Sure," all five winged ones replied. 

~At Demigod Inc.~

Back in Crete, there was a group of demigods that we're besties with Elliana and Lilliana, and they heard that the twins were on a quest to the Forest of Light. After all, they went on every adventure together. They were all the most powerful of the demigods. Naturally they would find their way as friends. They thought they couldn't leave the twins in potential danger, nor did they want to break their tradition of going on dangerous quests together. So, the group decided that they were going to find them.