Chapter 46: thanks for the fucking warning

11th November 2017

"Niall??" I called out into my apartment and shut the door carefully behind me.
When I turned around again his lips where on mine "I'm sorry baby" he mumbled on my lips as he gently pressed me up against the door. He reached beside me and locked the door and his lips played with mine.

I push him back slightly making him frown.. "what's up?"

"We need to talk" I whisper softly. His frown hardened "what about??" He then pouted "can't it wait till tomorrow?? I want you all to myself right now" he said cheekily making me blush.

Am I doing the right decision in letting him go and telling him we can be together??
I look into his eyes and see how much he loves me, as he looks me up and down, "you look amazing"
I blushed even harder and looked down "thank you"
He grabbed my hand and gently pulled on it making me follow him.. he walked me into my room and he sat down on the bed.. he tugged me down gently so that I was in between his legs, he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me softly. His teeth subtly found their way to my bottom lip and he carefully clamped down on it. He crawled back into the bed using his hands, and because he had my bottom lip in between his pure white teeth, I crawled forward almost hovering over him, following his directions. Once he got to the head of the bed he shuffled his way down under my body. He grabbed my hips with one hand and stroked my thigh with his other hand. He pulled on my thigh jerking it forward making sure it bent next to his hip. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to straddle him. I moved my other leg up and straddled him. I bend down and our lips connected.. he explored my hips and thighs making me moan into his sweet mouth.

"You're so beautiful" he mumbled against my lips as he caressed my body. Up and down. His large hands found their way to my ass, he gripped them and slapped my right arse cheek making me groan into his mouth. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues pressed together hungrily.. his left hand curled around my neck and pulled me further down on top of him.
His other hand pressed my hips down onto him so that I could feel how hard he was.

He flipped us over so that now I was laid beneath him with my legs wrapped around his waist and buttocks.
He moaned and pressed himself to my entrance through our clothing.

He slowly stripped me of all my clothing so that I only had my bra and knickers on.
Together, we stripped him of clothing too. He pressed himself up against me making me moan as he sucked and bit up and down my neck and jaw, but it wasn't hard enough to leave any marks.

He bent over to the bed side cabinet and pulled a condom out of the draw. He removed his boxers and rolled on the condom. He kissed down my chest all the way down to my stomach, and where my knicker line began.
He slid my knickers to the side and pressed his fingers against my bare woman hood making me moan.

Our eyes connected, he bit his lip slowly and moved up to kiss my lips softly, our tongues was tied when I felt his rock hard member nudge my opening. He moved his hips to get him in line with my entrance and he slowly pushed his hips forward so that he could enter me. I groaned out due to the pain I still feel when we have sex. I've only ever had sex with two people, and both of them are very different shapes and sizes. I actually called the doctors and asked why it still hurts years after loosing my virginity and she said it sometimes does, it's to be 'expected'.

"Fuck," he whispered against my neck as he slowly moved himself in and out of me.
I moaned and tightened my grip around him with my arms and legs.
"You feel so good," he breathed in and kissed my jawline.
"Ahhh" I moaned slowly and closed my eyes in ecstasy.
He slowly started to speed up, and soon enough our skin was slapping against each other harshly and loudly. I was moaning the apartment down as he thrusted into me.

Soon enough, I started to feel a intense build up in my stomach making me pant loudly. "Oh fuck!" I gritted my teeth together as his hips started bucking. He was coming too.
He rode out his orgasm as mine started to appear.. I shook underneath him as he pounded in me slowly.

"Oh shit," he moaned and collapsed on me.
We stayed still for a minute or so, coming down from our high, as we breathed heavily and painted like a thirsty dog.

He rolled off of me removing the condom and placing it in the bin next to the bed. He sighed and covered us with the quilts. He pulled me into his body and hugged me tightly.

"How was tonight? Was he good?" Niall asked, obviously referring to Harry.
I grinned into his body, the looked up at him, "Harry is always good.. more than good. He did so well, I'm so proud of him"

Niall smiled widely "that's great!" He then sighed and looked down at me "I'm going to have to go back on the road again"

"When??" I asked.

"Tomorrow" he stated.

My mind went blank. He's leaving tomorrow?? What the hell.

Thanks for the fucking warning.