Chapter 1

I'm Kyle and I'm 11 and today I'm going to my new foster care home,  I went in I saw there was 3 other children,  1 boy called Lewis which was 13 and 2 girls called Amy (2)  and Olivia who was also 11, they had a nice big house with an outdoor garden with a trampoline and 4 rooms,  one for my foster parents ( Jessica and Adam) one for Lewis which I saw had a tv and an Xbox 360 which was nice and my room which had my bed and my wardrobe, then Amys and Olivias room,  there was a changing table,  a crib the size of 50 inch tv and a single bed for Olivia,  there was also a full shelf of Pampers or nappys for Amy,  Lewis or Olivia have never worn Pampers or anything and I've never had a problem too. First day I arrived at 12 in the morning and checked the place out,  for dinner we had chicken with rice which was pretty good them I went outside to play on the trampoline then my mum asked me to have a shot in changing Amys nappy, so I happily agreed  and it was pretty hard for me but i got it done,  I then went into lewises room and saw he was playing FIFA so I asked to play with him and he said yes so we played until 9 and went to sleep at 10 pm, I had my phone but didn't know if they allow them or not so I hid it.

Day 2

I Woke up and noticed I was wet,  I wet the bed, I didn't know how they'd react so I just sat there until breakfast when mom called us down I noticed Adam wasn't there but idc,  anyway we had some cereal which was very disgusting,  my mum then went to check my room and she saw the wetspot on my bed, she said nothing and went downstairs onto the Chromebook she had,  I didn't know what she was doing but she was buying something cause she had her card out.

I played outside the rest the day.

Day 3

I woke up wet again and my mom came in and told me to go to Amys room when I wake up. I got up and went to Amys room. I saw my mom holding a package of Size 7 Pampers, I shouted noooooo I'm 11" she said I have to wear them if I wanna act like a baby,  i replied no and ran downstairs,  My dad adam was waiting for me and he grabbed me and took me upstairs and layer me What onthe changing table where they took of my trousers and boxers and slid a Pamper under my bum and tied it up and then I cried and said "IM 11!

Olivia came in and looked confused and kinda giggled and went out, my mum then took me downstairs in only my shirt and diaper and told me the rules
1. No use of toilet except for baths
2. Pampers 24/
That's pretty much it
We went to a nearby park and I was still only in my diaper and shirt so everyone could see my Pamper,  I felt a urge to piss but i kept it in,

at the park we just sat and chilled then we went back home and mum placed me on the changing table and undid my pamper and shoved some weird thing up my bum, I then felt a urge to piss and poo but I couldnt hold it in so I let it all out, I felt embarrassed and like a baby, then surprisingly Mum asked Olivia to change me and she did, Undid my Pamper and pit some baby power on my bum then put on a fresh Pamper,  she then said "Ready to go" I felt like a had a crush on her,  But that would be stupid, I went to watch some tv and my mum put on some baby shows for me but i just went outside to play, then it was 9 and it was the 27th of July and Lewis and went to a sleepover and Olivia decided to stay home and watch Netflix on the family Tv,  Amy was already asleep, I decided to watch Netflix with Olivia, she was watching Friends ( no surprise)
I'll work on Chapter 2