Chapter 11 - Hints

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH THIS BOOK HAS ALMOST 10K READS WTF WTF IM FREAKING OUT
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I WAS BUSY SORTING OUT SOME DRAMA XOX

now on with the story...

If Hadrian hadn't been a Slytherin, he would have been banging his head against the stone wall at this precise moment.
Why? Just... why?

Sometimes he wondered how he and the brat could possibly be related.

The sound of flesh hitting stone rang out from beside him. Hadrian slid a look to his left and wasn't surprised to find Adrian rubbing his forehead.

The prefect barely held back a smirk of amusement. Ace had never been one to follow Slytherin-esque etiquette... or basic etiquette for that matter.

The crowd parted and Hadrian subtly motioned for his friends to step into the shadows so that they weren't as noticeable. The last thing he needed was for Dumbledore or anyone else to pay special attention to him or any other Slytherins. They were his Slytherins damn it. His to protect.

The raven haired boy concealed a slight scowl. He hated how almost everything bad was always attributed to the Slytherins.

Beside him, Hadrian could hear Marcus shift and tell the Armen twins to start herding the rest of the Slytherins away from the crime scene. Hadrian couldn't' help but feel satisfied. People usually only saw Marcus' muscular build, casual attitude towards academics, and immense fondness for Quidditch, they don't realize that under all that, he was actually a very smart individual. After all, he was a Slytherin.

"Morgana." Weston snarled softly when they heard the Malfoy spawn start taunting Heath, "I thought you said he was better now."

Hadrian halfheartedly moved to stop Wes from going for his wand when the word 'mudblood' was heard. Honestly, Hadrian was also tempted to draw his wand and curse the second year.

"He was," the prefect answered, "At least the first few weeks of school."

"Does his ability of being a proper human being wear off or what?"

Hadrian froze.

"Hey. Hadrian?" Wes asked, alarm seeping into his voice.

The raven haired boy's mind spun rapidly. The possibility...

"I'm fine Wes." Hadrian replied as he used Occlumency to sweep the thought aside.

There were more important matters to deal with right now.

On the top of the list: Keep the Slytherins safe.

Second: Keep the brat safe.

Third: Hunt down and perhaps torture the dipshit that opened the damned Chamber. Seriously, if there's one thing that Hadrian's short on, it's time. He honestly doesn't have the time or patience to deal with stuff like this.

"Fucking Hogwarts. What kind of bloody school is this?"

To his right, Weston scoffed, "Forget about wealth, lordships, or magical strength. That sentence should be enough reason for all of Slytherin to follow you without compliant. Hell, the whole bloody school should bow down to you for just saying that, Hadrian."

Even now, sitting in the middle of snake pit, Heath was still having second doubts. Thankfully it was Christmas Day, the day that he gets his necklace back, fully charged, stronger than ever.*

The second year barely withheld a sigh as he continued to pretend to pay attention to Malfoy talk about his father.

Heath shared a look with Ron. Well, Ron currently polyjuiced as Crabbe, or was it Goyle? Meh, Grabbe then. Heath couldn't really tell the two apart.