Acknowledgement

July 2016,

The date is vague and the month as well, but the journey isn't. It still feels like yesterday when I had pondered over the journey of a cute couple while enjoying the rain on the top of my house. The original inspiration was drawn from a Bollywood number (I have already revealed my writing journey in my other book The pebbles from life's journal) and I would only like to cut it short citing— it has been phenomenal. 

I can write a separate book on my journey from 1read to 90k reads and you guys have made it possible.

Firstly, I would like to thank my sister Mrs Sisodiya who has been a constant companion through out the whole journey, my mother who encouraged me to follow my passion and to my father (who has nothing to do with my writing 😂). Then I have to thank my good for nothing best friend, Neha  (she also has nothing to do with my writing again, but she has a lot to do with my life) for whom I have no compassion in my heart, Go to hell!

Afterwards,
I am grateful of every single pair of eyes who has been or had been walking along with the journey, every living entity who has voted and commented on the hardwork and to the silent readers as well.  Without you people it wouldn't have been possible; thank you so much for standing on the ground even when there was no hope of getting an update.

When it... Is a first book of my writing career. It was drafted by an amateur soul as she was trying to collect a few precious pearls from the ocean of her imagination. I wasn't perfect in English back then and didn't understand the concept of setting a plot line, thus the quality of the book came out to be...

Nonetheless, You guys focused on the characters then the grammatical errors and I am grateful for that. You have taught me alot—as such dealing with the criticis and working out of the box to deliver something worth reading.

I big hug and massive thank you to all such wonderful souls.

Book Two

I understand that wait becomes annoying, but it is the only thing I can ask for at the moment. My exams are scheduled to be held from July 6, giving me a hectic month of disciplined studies.

I have other pending assignments as well and thus I can not announce an exact date for now.

You can either follow me on wattpad, instagram and twitter— storytelleranne or add this book or the Surya in your library to get notifications.

Till then, enjoy my other books (आत्मनिर्भर = self promotion, Massive thank you Modi-ji. I should have started the book with the Mere pyare bhaiyo-behno 🤔) and enjoy the other treasures of life as well. 

Weeping with gratitude
    Storytelleranne

PS. Taliya bajti rehni cahiye (keep applauding)😉