Chapter 11

(Alexis is knew to the story. I added it her because my sister asked me too, in the story it will be explaining why she wasn't there for the first Magcon)

Alexis POV

Today I am going to Magcon. I couldn't go for the first one because my parents where getting split up. I told Bart and he said I can come to the second stop of the tour.

I walk in the hotel and see Bart. He was waiting for me. We walk up to the table where all the girls were at.

I was kinda scared because this is my first Magcon and I came late.

"This is Alexis" Bart says too all the girls "Yay another girl" The girl with blonde hair and pink tips cheers. Bart introduces me too the girls. Because the guys are across the room.

There is 4 girls there. Now since I am joined there's 5. "Hey, you wanna hang out with us" Leah asks. "The boys get annoying sometimes" Ali adds. I nod then walk over to them.

"Hey no we don't" all the boys whine "Ya. You do." Chloe says. I just laugh because it's kinda of funny.

I am going to miss my boyfriend. Yes I do have a boyfriend. He's name is Ethan.

"So, are you dating anyone?" Ali asks "Yes I am he's name is Ethan how about you" I ask they all nod. "Who you guys dating?" I ask

"Shawn" Ali says "Matt" Leah's says "Hayes" Kaelyn says "Kayden" Chloe's says

"Wow, there all on tour with us" I say. They all finish eating then we walk to our rooms.

"Hey I'm Nash" the guy with blue eyes said. "Alexis" I say "So why'd you come late?" He asks "Family issues" I reply "Oh, well I better get going" he says then walks away.

He was kinda cute. Stop it you have a boyfriend. "What you thinking about" Leah asks me "Where I'm going to sleep" I reply lying. "You can come in my room with me and Matt" she says "You sure" I ask "Positive" she replies

Leah's POV

I look really crappy today. I wish I looked better when I met her but whatever. I was walking beside Alexis then Matt comes beside me and grabs my hand "Hey" he says smiling

"What's got you so happy?" I ask him "Seeing you" he replies "Your so cheesy" I say laughing

"You guys are really cute" Alexis whispers to me. She doesn't know that Matt cheated on me and I don't really want to tell her.

She was really pretty. Her hair was Ombré she had brown eyes. Earlier I saw her talking to Nash. They would be cute together.

I wouldn't be jealous. Would I? I don't like him anymore but when I saw him talking to her I got a weird feeling. I don't like him. I think.

Nash came up beside her and wrapped his arm around her in a friendly way. I know she has a boyfriend but they would be cute together.

I saw her look down at her phone then she looked sad. "What's wrong?" I ask her "My boyfriend says he doesn't want to do long distance so he dumped me" she said it looked like she was about cry. "Sorry" I say.

We finally got to our room and everyone hung out in our room. I put my whole body under the blanket and was on my phone

"I feel like I'm suffocating (don't know how to spell by the way)

"Then come out" Matt says pulling the blanket off me. Everyone was in my room arguing about making a YouTube video.

Nash did a video with Matt and Cam. They where doing the oatmeal challenge. Everyone else decided to leave. They where eating the dry oatmeal It was really funny