Disclaimer and other important stuff

I know that you'll be tempted to skip over this but please read it. Just a few things you should know going into this story:

1- I'm only going to say this once, but it goes for the entire book: I own nothing in this book, except for a few OCs and changes to character backgrounds, of which there are very few. All the characters and the setting are owned by either Rick Riordan or J.K. Rowling. Credit for the fan art I use goes to the person/people who made it (I get it off of google, so I don't always know who it is).

2- This is my first fan fiction, so constructive criticism is appreciated and probably needed, but please be understanding about whatever your comment is about. Also, feel free to correct any inaccuracies of facts from the HP and PJO/HoO series. It's been a while since I read some of them.

3- I know how annoying it is when authors don't follow their updating schedule, but, knowing myself, I won't be very good at it. I'll try to update every Saturday, but, if I can't or just don't, I apologize in advance. 

4- This story takes place around 4 years after BoO and the year after DH. I know the two series are a decade or so apart in real years, but we're pretending that they happen in similar timelines for the sake of the story. That means that everything in PJO/HoO/HP/ToA (up until The Burning Maze, because I haven't read the other ones) has happened: deaths, cannon ships, etc... so, spoiler alert!

5- This book is basically percabeth fluff with a plot. Sorry if you don't like that, but I wanted to focus on the emotions post-war. There will be kissing and things like that, but no smut.

I want to dedicate this book to my friend Wynn, because it's thanks to them that I started reading and, now, writing fan fiction. Love you!

And... I think that that's it! So, let's get on with the story.