Notes For The AU!

Hello, Luna here to give you some notes before getting into the AU. I'm unsure how long this fic will be but

I created this Bubble Tea AU out of my Zutara shipping heart and rewatching Avatar.

The AU is in a modern society so cars, technology and such are present in the series.
-I obviously do not own Avatar The Last Airbender or it's characters.-
Even though the characters do not have bending, Toph can still feel vibrations with her feet it's easier for me to keep her character that way.
-Characters-

!!List will be updates as characters are added!!

Zuko- Zuko is 21 years old and works at his Uncle Iroh's boba tea shop.

Katara-Katara is 19 and a collage freshman who just moved to Ba Sing Se, the biggest city she's been in compared to her home.

Uncle Iroh- Owns the best bubble tea shop in all of Ba Sing Se, he sees the chemistry between Katara and Zuko and always finds some way to invite Katara back to the shop.

Sokka-Came to Ba Sing Se before Katara, knows Zuko and doesn't have an much of an opinion on him. He works at a workshop that makes swords/boomerangs.

Aang- Childhood friend to both Sokka and Katara. Aang's still a senior in high school so he only is present through text and calls. (So far.)

Toph-Katara's little pull back into reality. She's also still in high school like Aang so she's also only in the story through calls and texts. (So far.)