Dance

Maddie's POV

       So we were just having a normal week of dance, abby started pyramid and of course I was on top because I always am. Next she announced the dances. I got a solo called star of the show because abby thinks that I am the star of the show because I always win. Anyways next she said that chloe also had a solo called born to sing. And guess what that means, chloe and I will probably be competing against each other. Miss abby went on to say that brooke is also going to have a solo and its called garden of eden. Next she said we are going to rising star dance competition in Columbus Ohio. That means candy apples are probably going to be there which means cathy, Ugggggh. Miss abby said that the group number is called bad apples because cathy has her rotten apples. After she was done saying that she told the moms that they could go up to the viewing area and for us girls to start stretching. After we were done stretching miss abby started teaching us the group dance and we learned it pretty fast because it was fun and when we are having fun we learn dances way quicker than usual. After we were done learning the group dance it was time to go home. When we came back the next day we stretched then miss abby called me in for my solo practice. Learned my solo really fast and it was really fun.

A/N

      I am going to make a part 2 to this part because I don't want to write anymore right now. - Ainsley😁💕💎