Helped

Korosensei pov

I remembered that I had left my wallet back at school and was gonna go back and get it. Darn it I thought while speeding all the way back from Hawaii. As soon as I make it back in speed off to the teachers lounge then realize that I had been talking with Mr. Karasuma when I left it in the spare classroom. Going over to the spare classroom I am shocked to see both karma and Nagisa in the room....hugging. I stop dead in my tracks. Th glance up and I see half dried tears glistening in Nagisa's blue eyes. I become worried when I realize that Karma was the one trying to comfort him. What happened? I wonder and slowly make my way over to the pair.

" my dear Nagisa What has gotten you so unhappy?!" I ask the boy. He looks over at Karma and he nods it was as if they were Sharon special unknown knowledge with each other. There was a pause and then Karma spoke the one word I have always had a fear to hear come from any of my students.

" Abuse." karma spoke softly. It was unlike his normal prideful self. He spoke the word as if spoken to loud would make the abuse worst. I look over at Nagisa and he begins to tear up again. Though even before I could rush to comfort him Karma pulled the boy into a tight hug, the thing is that I also noticed he wasn't hugging Nagisa very tight. Sure the hug was still a hug but it wasn't as tight as when I saw people like Kayano and Nakamura hug. They would rightly embrace each other as if life depended on it. This hug was something of trying not to hurt Nagisa.

" Nagisa and Karma tell me the truth. Nagisa are you in anyway hurt at the moment?" I asked in a stern voice. I hold back some of my octopus like tears when both nod at the same time. I guess I would be missing the movie for this situation but my students came first. Always. I wouldn't allow for Nagisa to go back home and I couldn't trouble Karma with him so the first person that came to mind was Mr. Karasuma. Besides he was still at school so I could talk him into helping out with Nagisa.

~time skip~

Karma pov

So it turns out that Nagisa will be staying at Mr.K's house for the next few nights. I was waving bye to him and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. His eyes were filled with fear. He never had wanted me to visit his house when we were younger but now I knew why.

I watched as Karasuma and Nagisa drove off. Sighing I look to see that Korosensei was staring at where the car had left.

" you okay octopus?" I asked him. He nods his head and continued to look off in the distance. It was fine if he was okay. But was Nagisa okay?