9 - Truth

It's dark.  I can't see.

     Bakugo tried moving his arms but they were being restricted by something.

     What the hell?!

     "Something wrong?"

     Bakugo knew that voice. It was Dabi. He didn't want to remember, he wanted to forget. Forget everything.

      "No. No no not again.. please, no." Bakugo tried to scream, but his voice could barely come out. His head was spinning and his throat was dry. He didn't want this to happen. Not again. No no no no..

     "Kacchan!"

     He knew who that was. That voice was calming. It was safe. He knew it was one he could trust.

     Bakugo soon opened his eyes. Deku. He was the only thing that filled his vision.

     Midoriya sat in front of him, both hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down.

     "What are you..? Get off.." Bakugo started.

     "You were trembling, and mumbling. You were also crying. I was worried Kacchan, even though it wasn't for long, I was still really worried.."

     "I.." Bakugo couldn't bring himself to say anything. He didn't even have the energy to honestly.

     "....Okay."

     That took Midoriya by surprise. No yelling? No telling him off?

     "T-thank you.." It was barely audible, but he said it.

     Deku just smiled at him. Bakugo growled, thinking he was looking down on him, but even so, he unwillingly let himself be held by Midoriya. He couldn't move anyway, and right now he was too exhausted to even care anymore.

     "I just," Bakugo began.

     Midoriya pulled away and looked him in his eyes. "Just what Kacchan? You can tell me, you know."

"I can't anymore," Bakugo whispered. "I'm too tired."

Bakugo was actually tearing up. He was truly overwhelmed. He couldn't deny that. He just didn't want to think anymore, he just wanted to forget everything. He hated everything and he wanted everything gone.

Midoriya didn't even say anything, he knew. He didn't want to make matters worse anyway. He just let Bakugo lean on him until he wants to get up.

Bakugo moved his head from off of Deku's shoulder, all while looking down, and slowly stood up.

"Deku, I'm going to my room," he said quietly and started to walk towards the exit.

"Kacchan, will you be okay by yourself?" Deku worried.

"Probably not," Bakugo didn't really mean to say this bit out loud. "but it doesn't really matter."

He closed the door to the training room and wandered off back to the dorms. Bakugo didn't feel like ever leaving them. In his mind he messed up pretty badly. He just let out a small portion of how he felt towards freaking Deku.

He wondered if Deku actually cares like he says he does. Even if he didn't, Bakugo himself was starting to believe him. Which in fact, was unbelievable.

***

Bakugo finally reached the dorms and pushed open the door to his room, and passed out on the bed. He was never going to get up. Fuck everything. Nothing mattered anymore, right? He's too much of a fuck up for this world anyways.

He reached underneath his pillow and felt for his phone. He looked at it and saw that he got a text from his mother from a while ago

'Visit soon?'

That's all it said, and Bakugo sighed and closed his eyes. He didn't even bother to reply.

Well fuck, it looks like he'll have to get up again.

———
short chapter, sorry /
560 words