Pride month...

WARNING! CUSS WORDS ARE HEERREE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE CUSSING THEN.... SORRY! :)

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I'm scared of who I am. Of who I like. Of what I think I am. Of me. I don't like that I'm gay. I don't like that I'm non-binary. I DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT! IT'S BECAUSE I'M SCARED PEOPLE WILL HATE ME! My friends that I might make at my new school, my family... I don't want them to turn away... think I'm a freak... hate me... That's why I'm afraid of who I like and who I am. That's why I don't like it. That's why I don't tell anyone, "hey! I know we just met but I want you to know that I'm gay!" To them it might sound like, "I'm gay. I'm better than you." And I hate it. I hate me sometimes just because of that. I just hope you all don't hate yourselves because of that. Love yourself no matter what... at least try to. A good friend on here once told me, try to think of 3 things you love about yourself. I... I tried it. It was hard at first. I'm getting better though. You guys can try that too. Just please love your body and take care of it. Your body isn't paper but it isn't brick either. It has its limits. Treat it like you would treat your friends. Or me. Or anyone you care about! I know I haven't been doing that but I'm trying. You should too....