VIII

(Y/N) looked at the time by her phone, hiding a small smile on her lips before getting inside her room to get her clothes in a duffel bag. She answered her phone without bothering to look at the I.D, "hey, baby. I'm just getting packed. Are you ready to leave?"

"You haven't told her the whole truth huh, (Y/N)." She froze and her lips twitched a little as she was unable to recognized the voice of her own caller. "Who is this?"

"Just a friend. And you should probably get a lot more clothes than your packing right now." (Y/N) tightened her grip on her phone a little harder than she should, her eyes darted from her clothes to the walls of her own room. "Why are you calling me?"

"Does Camila know about your little drunken incident?"

"What do you want?" She asked in an annoyed tone after hearing a sarcastic chuckle come from the other person. "Finally, we're getting somewhere... I want you, (Y/N), to leave town or your family knows what you did that night."

(Y/N) ended the call and continued to pack before she gets in deeper trouble, feeling nothing but same and guilt for not saying anything to her girlfriend and what she was about to do. Rushing out of her own home once she had filled her duffel bag with clothes, money and her own passport. She looked back at her old home one last time before getting in her own car, speeding down the road before she could get another blackmail from her mysterious caller.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Camila waved her hand in front of the dazed off veterinarian in front of her, which snapped her out of own little world. "U-Uh, yeah?"

"You spilled your drink while dazing out... Is everything alright?" Concern and confusion was written all over the brunette's face which made the veterinarian clear her throat, straightening herself from her seat. "Yeah, I just remembered I forgot something back at the clinic."

(Y/N) grabbed a few tissues to wipe the spilled drink on the table, she stopped wiping once she felt a waitress come over to wipe the table for her. Her eyes went up to the waitress' face only to give her a subtle wink before she spun around walking back to serve other customers. "Haven't lost your touch, I see."

"What?" The vet turned to look at the brunette who seemed seriously annoyed for some reason, her confused look took a few seconds tops to change into a teasing smirk. "I mean we are drinking. As I recall, this isn't an actual date, right?"

The brunette blushed in embarrassment before she cleared her throat, abruptly excusing herself to go use the rest room while the veterinarian glanced at the time with a soft smile fixated on her face. Her eyes went down to her phone that vibrated, shaking her head side to side when her annoying Danish roommate was calling her. She declined the call and rolled her eyes seeing her friend's text.

Nessa
'Oh, I see you get to date the hot girl and you start ignoring me like some superstar?? Not cool, (Y/N) 🙄.'

(Y/N)
'Stop being a dramatic ass. What do you want?"

Nessa
'Your girl barged in our home and was looking for you. She was being an annoying little stuck up girl whining and calling for you.'

"Need to go back to work?' (Y/N) snapped her head up to see that the Latina had come back from the bathroom, noticing the retouch of make up on her face. "Nah, it's no biggie. Drinks are more important."

She was surprised to see a glass of cosmo being served to the brunette, glancing at her side to see a smiling Tom while his eyes were practically glued only at Camila. The veterinarian couldn't help but finish the half filled mug of beer she had before looking at a smiling Latina who took a sip of the beverage she was given. "Tom does know how to make a kick ass drink."