Pale Blue and Bright Red

Undergrounder(ən•dər•ɡround•er)

    1. Slang term for an underground heo.

    2. A Professional Hero who has gone undercover.

     >You'll think about it?

                                                                               Maybe<

    >Meh, good enough

    >Just

    >Please? This is the first time you'll be seen

    and this is the best way to do it!

                                          Like I said, I'll think about it<

   Izuku looked up from his phone as Katsuki walked in. She narrowed his eyes at him suspiciously.

    "Hey Jirou, want a pair?" He asked, pulling out a pack of purple earplugs, trying to act somewhat inconspicuously .

    She took it with a thank you.

    Katsuki continued to watch him.

    The door opened once more, and Aizawa walked in, the silence following him.

    He was covered in bandages head to toe, and hus arms were in casts.

    Izuku felt guilt shoot up his spine.

    He looked mummy - like

    Tsu piped up, "Aizawa-Sensei, are you okay? Kero."

    Aizawa sighed, "that--while appreciated--is none of your concern. Now--."

    He glanced at the earplugs in Jirou's grasp.

    Aizawa stood behind the podium.

    "Midoriya," the Undergrounder called.

    Izuku stood up straight. "Yes sir?"

    Aizawa looked at him. "Do you have another pair?"

    Jirou snickered at Izuku's nervousness.

    Bakugou smirked.

    "Yes sir." Midoriya rummaged in his bag pocket as Aizawa-Sensei, waited.

    He found it and threw them right onto Aizawa's podium.

    The Pro considered him for a moment, before glancing at the earplugs and staring at his kids.

    "I know that the past three days have been... tiring, but I'm afraid your battles are not over."

    Most tensed up at this.

    Dangerous thoughts swirled in their minds. 'Were there more Villain attacks?', 'Has someone been kidnapped?!' or 'I forgot to eat my sandwich.'

    Veey dangerous.

    "The U. A. Sports Festival is coming up and I would prefer it if you trained as hard as you could."

    They tensed even more, but instead of worry or fear in their eyes? It was pure unadulterated excitement.

    Izuku stood up as the students cheered, a pair of earplugs already in his ears, he went over to Aizawa, and promptly put the plugs in.

    Aizawa sighed.