𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀

"Jordan" Symere gasps.

"What?" Jordan mumbles into their kiss and holds Symere's head in place so he can't turn. Symere tries to push him away by placing his hand on his chest but Jordan isn't stopping.

Since he's not letting him break off the kiss, Symere bites down on the other ones bottom lip a little bit harder but not too rough, to make him listen for a second.

"Jordan, I can't do this. I'm gonna lose my job if someone sees us" Symere panicks.

"Relax" Jordan chuckles and reaches his hand down to Symere's jeans.

He starts palming him through the fabric and Symere has to bite his tongue to stop himself from letting out a loud moan.

Jordan places his other hand on Symere's mouth to muffle his sounds while he continues to touch the other ones now very prominent bulge.

"I'm gonna stop if you tell me to" Jordan whispers seductively and leans down to place a soft kiss on Symere's neck while he opens the smaller ones belt at the same time.

Symere can't speak. For one because of the hand that's pressing down on his mouth and secondly because he's too lost in Jordan's eyes that stare down at him as if he's looking at a prey.

Symere is his prey.

Jordan's hand unzips his jeans and starts playing with the hem of his boxers. He slowly traces his erection through the thin fabric with his fingers. The lightness of his touch is making Symere lightheaded. His breath is going faster and faster and he feels like the air he's getting through his nose isn't enough anymore to fill his brain with oxygen.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jordan asks calmly while he's still staring at him deeply. Symere's eyes are wide open and he can only let out a whimper against the hand when Jordan's grip around his hard member gets firmer. He manages to shake his head weakly.

Jordan smirks and takes his hand off of Symere's mouth. In one motion, he tugs down the other ones jeans and boxers slightly, until Symere's whole length is exposed. It's way bigger than you would think when you only look at his height.

Symere stares down to watch how Jordan's hand is jerking him off at an excruciatingly slow pace. He obviously enjoys seeing Symere suffer.

"Please..." Symere breathes and looks into the other ones amused eyes. Jordan just connects their lips again wordlessly and continues to go up and down Symere's shaft. Whenever Jordan's finger brushes over his sensitive tip, Symere can't help but moan into their kiss and every time he does it, Jordan takes up the speed a little bit.

Symere tries his hardest to be quiet but Jordan's skillful movements are making it not easy for him. He just prays that the walls aren't thin enough and no one is standing in front of Jordan's cell.

He's getting closer and closer and starts thrusting his throbbing member into Jordan's hand simultaneously but Jordan suddenly pauses and stops the kiss.

"Why-" Symere asks confused. Jordan interrupts him by pressing his lips on Symere's again. "I want to make you feel good tonight, Sy" he whispers and lowers his head down to Symere's hips.

He wraps his lips around Symere's length and starts bopping his head up and down. Symere watches him with his mouth open slightly out of low eyes. "Fuck..." he groans quietly and throws his head back.