Body Switch

Body Switch

Cercio rubbed his eyes and sat up.  Good morning, he thought to himself.  He looked around the room-- Kali’s room.  It was almost completely dark, except for the thin ray of light coming from a hole in the blanket covering the window.  He must’ve spent the night with Kali, but when he felt around to try and find her Cercio found the bed to be empty.  That was a first; Kali always sleeps in.
Cercio got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom.  He turned on the light and went right to the toilet, ignoring the mirror.  He sighed and went to pull out his.. His.. what happened to his dick?!  Cercio rushed over to the mirror and found Kali staring back at him.  He raised his hand, and Kali did the same.
What the fuck?
Cercio sidestepped just for good measure.  And sure enough, Kali did the same.
This can’t be happening.  Did I switch bodies with Kali?  I’ve got to go find her.  I’ve got to go find me.
Cercio made for the door, but stopped short.  He looked down at the two melons that are barely contained in his shirt.  A smirk pulled at his mouth and he bit his lip.
Maybe that can wait.  She does sleep in.

Kali was in the middle of one of the best sex dreams she’s ever had when an alarm tore her away from it.  She groaned and found Cercio’s phone and shut off the alarm.  She sighed, laid back down and closed her eyes.  After only a few moments she became aware of a very strange feeling down in her shorts.  She reached her hand down and grasped something hard that only seemed to be growing.  Her eyes shot open.
What the fuck.  What the fuck?
She sat up and threw off the covers.  Kali yanked down her shorts and there it was.  Kali looked around the room, looking for answers.  She was in Cercio’s room.  Kali even saw Cercio’s roommate in her bed.
What the fuck is going on.
Kali stood, pulling up her shorts, and walked over to Cercio’s bathroom.  There she found Cercio staring back at her in the mirror.
Woah.  This is fucked up.  Like, what the shit?  She dropped her shorts. I have a dick!  This is so fucked up.  Where’s Cercio?  Is he me?
Kali stopped herself, and took a deep breath.  Everything should be fine.  Cercio is probably in Kali’s body, and he’s probably still asleep.  Kali knew she should go find Cercio and figure things out, but her eyes were drawn to Cercio’s cock-- her cock.  
The feeling was so strange.  She would definitely use the word ‘hard.’  Kali could feel her lust blossoming.  The idea of playing with her own dick made her feel naughty, like she was doing something that she shouldn’t.  Kali tentatively grasped her cock, and already the strange feeling was overwhelming.  It was like she was grabbing a phantom limb that shouldn’t be there.  Her brain couldn’t comprehend it.
Kali stroked her phallus a few times, experimentally.  Her touch sparked pleasure like electricity through her body.  With her other hand she reached down and felt her sack.  Every touch felt so strange to her, yet so good.  Kali continued to caress her length, and as she kept it up the better it felt.  She braced herself on the counter, her mouth open in a silent moan.  A few moments later her leg began to shake.  She reluctantly pulled her hand away and took a deep breath.  
Kali took a seat on the toilet and examined Cercio’s cock.  She’s seen it many times before, but now she looked at it in a new light.  She caressed the tip, and was amazed at the jolt of pleasure she received.  Kali took off her shirt and felt up her chest.  She was amused at the fact that she could easily see her stomach without having to bend over.  Kali began to stroke herself again as she continued to explore her new body.  She bit her lip and pinched her nipple, and a small gasp escaped her lips.  Well that didn’t feel too different at least.
It didn’t take long for her breathing to become shallow and heavy, and for Kali to be unable to resist the sensations from her new member.  Her hand moved faster and faster and the pleasure only grew greater.  Soon she was panting and her arm was growing sore, but she could feel her climax approaching.  It was a different feeling then what she was used to, but she knew what it was all the same.  And at that moment, her climax hit her.  She couldn’t help but moan as she sprayed thick cum onto her midriff.  Kali just sat there trying to catch her breath as she came down from her amazing orgasm.  So that’s what it feels like.