LOML (♡˙︶˙♡)

Dear Harley the warrior,
It breaks my heart to realize, that I'll never see you play or run or even feel your energy around this place, ever again. It saddens me to know, that I'll never see you grow old, see you have a family of your own or even have a healthy life but knowing that you're at peace and no longer suffering, puts my heart at ease somehow.
I've feared dogs all my life but ever since you, I have learned about the beauty of having a companion, a baby to take care of, a friend worth sticking around for, the eagerness to see you evertime, all in all to experience the love I ran from, my whole entire existence.

                  (1 ½ months old)The first time I held you, I knew I would love you

(1 ½ months old)
The first time I held you, I knew I would love you. Your warmth and charisma rubbed in so easily, on everyone in the family including mum's. We decided to take you in. All the cries and the long nights, during your first 2-3 days stay was worth it. I for sure would never trade it for anything else in the world. You're the cutest and the most adorable puppy I've ever laid eyes on.
Like my best friend said "I khñiang treng i ba skuiñ" kan sah ka nam.

                   (3 ½ months old) I remember this one time, while playing ball with you in my varenda, you accidentally bit my feet & you got so scared that you unintentionally did something, you never intended to do

(3 ½ months old)
I remember this one time, while playing ball with you in my varenda, you accidentally bit my feet & you got so scared that you unintentionally did something, you never intended to do. The moment I saw fear and hurt in your eyes, that was the moment I learned the innocence of your existence. I realised, you were a gem that should be protected at all cost.

                    (4 months old)You'll always be the queen of my heart

(4 months old)
You'll always be the queen of my heart. The amazing creature who showed me of how, harmless your kinds' are and taught me how to love in abundance.
I love you so so much baby girl. I'll miss you.
Rest easy my love. I pray you have a healthy and beautiful life up in heaven, away from all the pain and sufferings you've endured on this earth.
Forever grateful for your short presence in my life.

You lived a very short life but made a life long impact on most of our lives,
You're extremely loved and adored.
And always will be for as long as we live.
Until we meet again Queen,
xoxo