FIRST NIGHT

''Hey, Kushal....please change your dress fast and off the light. I am too sleepy.'' She said and closed her eyes.

''Are you crazy. At this time you wanna sleep,'' he says and pulls the duet of her. But she playfully covers her chest with her hands  ''No Kushal. Maybe this is our first night together. But still, I am not gonna give you my virginity. I wanna die virgin Kushal. Please don't hurt me.'' She said and start to fake cry.

''Please stop your nonsense Bela and just look around the room,'' Khushal yelled and Bela looks around the room only to find it full of Mahir and a few Ruhi's photos. For a moment she got confused and then realization dawn on her. Eyes became a blur with tears. She closed her mouth with her hands shockingly. ''I married Mahir.'' She whispers. She looks at Kushal only to see him also in the same condition. He suddenly hugs her and said ''look Bela don't cry okay. We can clear all these out. Either we can divorce or we can try to give it a chance. Mahir bhai is a gentleman. He will understand you.'' But she pushes him lightly and says '' Khushal Mahir doesn't matter to me. But what about Ruhi. How will I face her again? I am the one who is responsible for all these. It's me khushal. If I haven't said the wrong side then this wouldn't have happened'' She said and blinks her eyes to stop tears. Before Khushal can reply, Bhushan came and asks them to go downstairs. Then went down and joined everyone in the hall. Ruhi is crying and Mahir is glaring at her. Andy and Sumi look shattered. Bela prevented herself from crying and maintained a stern face.

''What is your decision Bela'' andy asks

''Nothing...dad'' she replies not knowing what to say. But Ruhi holds her hands tightly and shouted. ''Nothing you don't have anything to say. You ruined my life, Bela. Before going to mandap I asked you about their positions. But what you told me was all wrong. You did it intentionally right. You didn't want me to have a good life. You never wanted it. You want Mahir as he is a good man You are so selfish and......'' Suddenly someone slaps Ruhi and she falls on the table and that was none other than Bela.
''Not a word again. I accept that I am selfish but not more than you. If you were not then you wouldn't have compelled me for this marriage. But how can you not as you wanted to get married to your perfect boyfriend but cannot let me alone in that house because of moms last wish? You protected me these years because of mom na. I was a burden for you. For all. The only Kushal was with me always when I needed someone. But you even used Kushal for your selfishness. So stop blabbering bullshit okay.'' She spat on her face and rushed to Mahir's room. Then she lay down on the bed wiping her tears that were aching to fall. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms caressing her hairs. She immediately hugs her and said ''I am sorry mom. I didn't mean to say that to her. It just, you know sometimes I cannot control myself. .'' Sumi hugs her and rubs her back ''Bela, it's alright. Ruhi also did wrong by yelling at her. You all are my children and it's my little secret that is my most favourite kid among all of them. So stop crying. We cannot blame anyone Bela. So stop crying'' saying wipes her tears.

''Bela I know what happened with you all is not right, but still. Give your relationship a chance. We informed Pandit Ji about all these and he suggested not break this relationship as Mahir's and your horoscope is a Perfect Match. So please''

''But mom. What about our hearts. It will never match. I cannot accept my sisters love as mine. '' she said crying  ''but Bela'' suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Sumi looks at Bela and leaves after kissing her forehead. When she spots Mahir near the door she said ''Mahir please don't hurt her. Give this relationship a chance.'' Seeing tears in his mother eyes Mahir faked a smile and hugs her. ''I swear mom. I will make her feel better.'' Then he enters only to see Bela lying on the bed and her back facing him.

"This is my bed, okay," he said sternly. Bela hearing his voice wipes her tears and took a deep sigh "so should I dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically facing him. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if you don't know then let explain that this bed belongs to Mahir Sehgal, who is me. and I don't like any strangers sleeping on my bed on their stomach without my permission." After a pause he yelled "SO GET OUT" but Bela didn't even flinch. rather she covered her anger in a smile and said "if you have forgotten, then let me clear that I am your wife BELA MAHIR SEHGAL and I have all the rights on you that women have on her husband. So I can use this bed." She took her towel and made her way to the washroom. "maybe legally you are my wife. But you won't get that position in my heart as that belongs to Ruhi, my love. To be precise, your beloved sister. Still, you want to steal your sister's man from her. He said smirking. But her reply was enough to wipe off that. "Mahir... I am a person who lives in this moment. So I don't care whether you are my sister's love or husband. For me now you are my husband and that's the only thing that matters to me. so stop barking like a dog and sleep as I don't want my husband to yawn at the court. Or else others will misunderstand that I didn't let you sleep at night." Saying this she winked at him and entered the washroom.

To be continued...