Ch-5

After reaching home , Ashley unpacked a little more

After reaching home , Ashley unpacked a little more . After bathing she was lying on her bed , staring at the ceiling . The ceiling was bare and painted a light shade of pink .
" Preitori Speculo" She muttered .
Suddenly the ceiling turned into the night sky . The stars twinkled in the beautiful gradient of dark midnight blue and purple. They looked like someone took a handful of glitter an threw it into the sky . The crescent  moon accented the sky perfectly . Everything swirled together in perfect symphony .

" Beautiful , isn't it ?" A voice said beside Ashley . She looked to her side and recognised the person next to her . Ethan Kenner , the boy she loved with all her heart .
" Yeah it is" Ashley smiled .
Ethan and Ashley looked at each other and intertwined their hands .
" What will I ever do without you ?"She asked him.
" Live on ." He replied .
" I don't think I can do that."
She said softly .
" But you have to . You have to move on from me . You can't hold on to me forever. I'm gone , Ashley . Learn to live again , make all the wrong decisions and then make them right like you always do ." Ashley's eyes started to tear up . Ethan lightly caressed her cheek wiping the astray tear and he smiled softly .
" Parting is such a sweet sorrow , that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow" He quoted Romeo and Juliet and I laughed lightly but it soon turned into silent sobs .
" Please don't leave me . Please ?" She begged .
" I'm so sorry , Ash . But I'm already gone . But you ? You'll move on , you have your entire life in front of you ." He cooed.
" I can't , please I can't . It's just too hard ." she cried .
" Shh it's ok . I'll wait for you here . Take your time . But promise me one thing" He said .
" What ?" She asked .
" Promise me to live your life to the fullest , love again , get married , have kids , grow old . I'll be here , watching you and waiting for you here"He replied . Ashley wipes her tears , looked to the night sky and asked .
" Fall in love ? With whom ?"
" Me maybe ?" A voice said . It wasn't Ethan's . She looked to her side and saw a familiar pair of eyes . Jasper .

Then Ashley jerked up panting heavily . That was one weirdass dream . Then Ashley heard her phone ring . She looked to the caller Id - Bex Mikaelson.

" Hey Bekah , what's up ?"

"I'm fine , how are you holding up ?"

"Ok-ish . I guess"

"How was your first day ? Did you wear what I suggested ?"

" Yep , and got a lot of stares"

"Perverted Peasants  . So tell me how's school ? Any good looking guys ?"

" Uh"

"What happened ?"

" Nothing"

"Liar"

"Uh fine . Ok so today at school . I saw this one boy . There was something about him . You know the feeling , that something clicked into place when you saw him ?"

"And-? I'm sensing a plot twist ."

" Yeah he practically ran when he saw me ."

" Jerk"

"Yeah but you know that's a good thing ."

" Why on bloody earth , is that a good thing ?"

" You know , Boys I like tend to die on me"

" This is about Ethan , isn't it ?"

" No" Yes it was.

" Open up your ears and listen carefully , WHAT HAPPENED TO ETHAN IS NOT YOUR FAULT , DO YOU HEAR ME ?" She shouted on the other end .

" You know and I know that's not true"

" Stop beating yourself up on something that isn't even your fault . You deserve better than this .You can't cut people out of your life"

" Well , Watch me"

" Hey , listen to me . Please give him a chance . Give yourself a chance."

"I'll try"

" Good , I love you and you take care of yourself , Okay ?"

" Yeah"

And Ashley then hung up . Maybe it isn't my fault .
Give him a chance , give yourself a chance . Rebekah's words rang in her ears .
Maybe I will.

Then someone knocked on the door and the door opened . Bella stuck her head in between and said ," Dinner's ready"
" I'm coming"

          ——————————

Jasper couldn't stop thinking of the new girl , Ashley . Her face , her perfectly formed lips , her eyes , the way she walks , the way she talked . Stop already !
Something that fascinated him about her was what she was feeling . The whirlpool of dark feelings but with love and hope in the eye of the storm . Her guilt reminded him much of his own  . She had this vigour , something he hadn't ever felt . She was different .
Much different than all women he has come across .

" Uh oh . Jazz's brooding again . Is it the new girl ?" Emmett joked and Jasper looked up and flared at him .

" Yes it is" Edward replied with a mischievous smile and Jasper narrowed his eyes .Edward sighed dramatically and said ," She so beautiful , Why can't I get her off my mind ? Her face -" And Emmett snickered .

" I think that's enough" Jasper snapped and walked off to his room .

But it was true , he couldn't stop thinking about her .