II.

YEAH

YEAH. IM THAT KID WHO WILL ADD MEMES OR RANDOM PICTURES OF PEOPLE INSTEAD OF A CUTE STONY PIC.  Or  ANYTHING RELATED TO THE CHAPTER :)  okay enjoy fellow gaze.
- theo

-----

Parties.

Steve has zero problems with parties.
In fact.. he sort of adores it.  however, he's not like Tony Stark or any of his friends... more of the mom type. The one who will take care of everyone and everything. While making sure that they'll get home safely. In other words. He's the chauffeur. He's the kid who would RATHER solve his friend's problems than his own... if he had to choose between his happiness or someone else's it would be theirs, without a doubt. but are you surprised?
It's Steve after all.

  ———

The music-filled Steve's ears making it hard for him to understand a single thing that came from the crowd who now surrounded him. He's one of those people who finds it unpleasant to ear-drop but does it anyway.  He slowly made his way through the half-drunk crowd and took himself a seat next to a browned haired guy and a blonde woman.  Possibly a year or four older than him.

--

Rich people who hosted the parties meant one thing. Free alcohol. Especially if they were a few years older than 21.

" three drinks of the strongest one you got, thanks"
Steve mumbled as he took a seat making direct eye contact with the man behind the bar.

" aren't you a little too...Uhm. Young?" 
the bartender asked.. as he took a better look over the blonde male. Grabbing the two  next doors attention.

" Listen, um" he looked over at the name tag that clearly  stated his name.

" Joe. Mind your own business. I just got out of school... College to be clear. And I just wanna celebrate the night with my two pals." he muttered, slowly but secretly wishing he would've thanked for Peggy's offer and made his way back home.
and be far away from here.

but it's too late now.

" right.." he continued.
" congrats, soldier."

" thanks " Steve responded coldly. Giving the brown-haired man one last glance before he took himself a seat somewhere else.
far away from them. he was pretty...
actually... drop-dead gorgeous...

And he looked familiar!!!!!
too familiar. maybe he was some sort of actor or on the news channels a lot... But Steve,
he didn't know.