Chapter 5

A/n i'm currently writing this while i'm supposed to be doing school stuff so it may be a little rushed

also i'm trying something recommended to me by Vukovi_Writes (it's gonna be different speech)

I was listening to  "Nightmares" by Brother Sundance  and also  "Let me down" by Oliver Tree  so yeah y'all should listen to 'em cause they're good

I hope you enjoy the chapter :D

Also there may be a little gore but i'll warn you.

---

The room was filled with an outburst of light and i could feel my body disintegrating and building itself back together. 

[Grian joined the game]

We all reappeared in a run down village. I could hear distant screams, one of the villagers had pointed towards us in fear and shouted something i didn't want to hear: "Its them! Everybody run!"

"Now let the fun begin!" Ash cried out as a bow formed in her hand. She started flying around, laughing and shooting people.

"What the-" I tried to speak but was cut off by an arrow flying past my head. There was a man in iron armour. A guard?

"Grian look out!" Oli ran past me and stabbed the guard with a scythe. "Uh t-thanks?" I responded.

I just stood there in the middle of it all, watching as lives were taken until suddenly, someone had ran up to me with a sword. I attempted to dodge but they had sliced through the side of my arm. I winced in pain.

I have no choice but to fight back.

I held out my non-injured hand and struck the figure with fire. The thing is: how do i put it out.

"Sorry!" I yelled at the burning corpse. "Oh no, oh no. What do i do. How do i stop it. Will they be ok? Oh no." I started panicking.

I crouched down and clutched my head.

"I'm a monster"

"I'm a m-monster"

...

I released my grip.

"Im.. a monster"

(I wAnNa bE trACeR)

(I wAnNa bE trACeR)

(Guys don't kill me for tracing)

(I got lazy)

"Maybe if i just smile it'll be ok" i whispered with a menacing grin.

"Maybe if everyone smiles it'll be ok.

I'll make them smile.

I'll make them all smile"

I jumped to my feet and covered everything I could see with fire. Screams could be heard in every direction. I let out a menacing laugh.

"Alright guys he's cracked!" I could hear the distant voice of Marcus, who was busy stabbing people. And soon, the village was on fire, everyone was dead. 

A n d  t h e y  w e r e  s m i l i n g .

—————

Word count: 463

Lol sorry for the short chapter

But yeah, he's finally started killing people.

My angsty self is excited to write the next chapter >:3

If you have any theories, you can share them in the comments here>

Bye friends :D