Seven

I forgot to say at the beggining that this story does take after the first season with my OC so be prepared for that. Sorry if you don't like it! Just thought I'd let you know. Sequel comes out of my own mind I promise! And if you couldn't already tell this will be updated daily. To the chapter! 

---

Sebastian spent weeks trying to teach Renzai proper etiquette; on top of learning to fight and whatever Ciel had ordered him to do. Despite her breed, she was a very slow learner. “I can’t do it Sebastian, it’s too hard! These rules about eating, talking, walking and dressing; I can’t remember all of this. Can’t you go back to teaching me how to fight? I like learning that much better.”

Sebastian growled, “Do not talk back to me Renzai. This is just as important as defending the manor. Now, start over”

She growled and continued her French lesson; finally she was able to get it right. 

Sebastian adjusted his glasses used for teaching; “good, now it’s time for dance lessons.” He led Renzai to the ballroom; where Ciel was waiting, “ok, so far neither one of you has made any progress. You two will waltz together and I’ll see if you’re ready to move up from the basics.” Sebastian readied a violin.

“It’s better than dancing with you, Sebastian,” Ciel said as he placed his right hand on Renzais left shoulder blade; and held her right hand in his left. Sebastian started playing and their dance began. Renzai was so nervous; she’d never danced with Ciel before. “You really should look your dance partner in the eyes,” Ciel said in in a calm tone. She smiled and took her eyes off the floor; praying she didn’t step on his feet. As the dance progressed, they both started to relax and felt more natural. The feeling was short lived; Renzai accidently stepped on Ciels foot. He jerked away, “Why’d you do that? For once I was going to get through one dance without messing up and you had to go and ruin it!” Sebastian stopped playing and studied the two.

“I’m really sorry; I didn’t mean it I promise,” she looked like she was about to cry.

“I hate dancing; Sebastian I’m done with this lesson, bring tea up to my study.” He stormed away, “yes, my Lord.”

“I’m sorry I messed up the dance lesson,” she twisted strands of her hair around her fingers.

“Don’t apologize, your steps were correct; go help Mey-Rin with the cleaning and then go to the library and continue studying your French.”

What Sebastian actually meant: “go make sure Mey-Rin hasn’t destroyed anything and help her with whatever task she’s attempting. After that, continue your French.”

 She hurried away; proud that she had improved on dancing. She began reciting poetry in French:

 She searched for Mey-Rin; eventually giving up on French. A loud crash came from somewhere upstairs startling Renzai. She exposed her cat ears, struggling to hear better; a muffled voice, glass breaking and someone shuffling around.

Should I go see what happened? Sebastian told me to find Mey-Rin, but it sounds like Ciel could be in trouble. On cue; Mey-Rin ran up to her. Renzai quickly hid her ears.

“Did you hear that noise?” She asked. Renzai nodded, “it sounded like it came from the study. Let’s go see if everything’s ok.”

They burst through the door and found the study had been completely destroyed. The window was broken and Ciel was missing. “Young Master, I brought your tea and…” Sebastian stopped when he noticed the trashed room. “Oh dear, it seems the Young Master has gotten in trouble once again. I’ll be back shortly, Mey-Rin I assume you and the others can handle things here.”

She nodded and Sebastian vanished. “Time for a different lesson,” Mey-Rin said as she took off her glasses.

“Yes!” Renzai exclaimed as gunfire started outside. Finny and Bard were already trying to hold off the trasspassers. Renzai reached under her blue dress and revealed the daggers she kept strapped to her thigh. Mey-Rin had started firing two pistols; hitting her target perfectly. Bard joined her in shooting while Finny was using superhuman strength. Close combat! Renzai ran through the barrage of bullets toward the group of attackers; a dagger in each hand.

Stabbing, cutting, slicing; Sebastians’ lessons were very helpful. She gracefully dodged bullets being fired on both sides while skillfully taking the lives of the intruders. Finally, guns stopped firing; Renzai looked around at the terrible mess. Bard, Finny and Mey-Rin joined her, “how are we supposed to clean this up?” Renzai asked.

“Don’t worry, it’s pretty easy,” Bard said.

“Where did you come from, miss?” Finny poked Renzai in the shoulder.”

“Hm? Oh I’m new here my name’s Renzai.” She smiled at the young gardener.

“I’m Finny; it’s nice to meet you!” He smiled, “now let’s get to work everyone; we have to make sure this place looks perfect when Sebastian and Master Ciel return!”

They worked until sunset; Bard lied; cleaning this is an absolute nightmare! Renzai sighed and wiped her forehead when she noticed Sebastian carrying Ciel back to the manor.

“Your back!” Renzai yelled; grabbing everyone’s attention. Bard, Mey-Rin and Finny joined her; all smiling.

“Look at how cute Master Ciel looks being carried by Sebastian like that,” Mey-Rin said.

“Put me down Sebastian!” He yelled; Sebastian quietly obliged.

“Renzai come here,” Ciel demanded. She stepped closer with a big smile on her face,

“I did exactly what I was supposed to do and I helped clean up!”

Ciel smacked her hard across the face, “how dare you stand in front of me with such a hideous display! You’re staying at the Phantomhive Manor I expect you to present yourself in a respectable way; even if you are just a servant!”

Her dress was torn and had blood spatters across the front, even her hair held hints of red. “I’m sorry sir,” she forced back the tears.

“Get out of my sight!” As much as she wanted to yell at him she just nodded and went inside.

“Sir I…” Sebastian started.

“What is it now; more bad news?” Ciel yelled. Sebastian bowed, “I have failed as your butler; dinner is not ready.”

- I left out the second part because I'm pretty sure you all know what happens! Tell me what you think!