SIXTEEN ♡°

"Are you sure you're okay? You've been throwing up for weeks now" Mark said concerned about his husband yep you read right husband. The couple got married at the end of the same year Mark proposed in, they moved into a mordern home that both of them can manage, Gloria was given the previous one as a thank you from Mark, he thanked her for taking care of Ty when he was away and Gloria accepted the gift with a warm heart.

Right now though, Ty was emptying his breakfast as his head hanged low inside the toilet bowl, he has been like this for 2 weeks now but he knows what's wrong with him....he was pregnant, but he's afraid to tell Mark because they never had the baby talk before.

"I'll be fine" Ty said smiling weakly at Mark, Mark sighed as he picked up Ty from the floor.

"You're going to the hospital and if you refuse I'll punish you" he said and Ty shivered remembering the first time he was punished by Mark, he had borrowed Mark's laptop only for it to fall and crack the screen, his ass was smacked so hard he said to sit on his knees.

"O-okay" he said shaking.

They arrived at the hospital and now they were waiting for the doctor to return with the results, Ty had to act now, he turned in his chair and faced Mark.

"Mark...I..." he said quietly.

"What is baby...tell me" Mark said afraid that his husband was truly ill.

"I'm pregnant" he said his gaze on the floor. Mark smiled and made Ty to face him.

"That's it? I knew it since the first three days" he smirked, Ty sighed in relief.

"Do you want to k-keep it?" He asked getting sad to the possibility of Mark not wanting the baby.

"Of course i do babe, I'd love to father your kids" he replied leaning to kiss Ty only to he interrupted by the doctor.

"Oh...ahem...sorry, i have your results" she said sitting down at her desk.

"Tell us doc" Mark said holding Ty's hand.

"It seems your husband is pregnant...with triplets...kitten triplets" she said.

"Oh" Mark said confused as to why the kids were kittens.

"I'm a neko remember" Ty whispered to him pointing to his ears.

"Oh...oohhhh" he said when he realized it he smiled as he rubbed Ty's stomach.

"I cant wait to meet them"