Information ( Families & Pebbles )

ABOUT FAMILIES

Basically, the ranks aren't actually ranks but families.

We have the leader's family, the Chancellors, while all the other families have their own rep and can move up and down the ranking system. ( 3 ) Each family specializes in something as well, like battle or tunneling. The family starts off with a head cat, and whoever they mate plus have kits with become part of their family.

When two families mate, the Chancellor decides what family the couple go to to keep the population of families spread out.

Cats also have a family-less group, where that would mainly be for cats that are disowned and stuff, so they would most likely be the lowest ranked at all times.

Any young cats that are 12 moons or younger would be trained by their family. If they have no living family, then they can be adopted by other families or be alone until they are of age and be head of their own family.

Families can only be made if a family has died off or the Chancellor givens permission. To make a family you make have a specialty, a head cat and enough pebbles for a bank.

PEBBLES

Pebbles are the coin system of this game and you can buy things for pebbles! There is two different types of pebbles you can get.

Smooth Pebbles; Worth 5 rough pebbles ( 5rp equals 1sp ) They are the highest pebble worth.

Rough Pebbles; Five rough pebbles = One smooth pebble. They are the lower pebble worth but still worth something.

With pebbles you can buy things from Kittypets, Loners and other clan cats!

To get pebbles you just have to use the command
/search for pebbles

FAMILY RANKING

These are the starter families!

The Galaxies ( Leader ) -
The Chancellor's family is the head of the clan and the only who has the final say over everything.

The word of the Chancellors is law, proclaimed by the code, and all other cats must obey them. They have their own den, and are assisted by their mate in their tasks. They are responsible for the whole Clan, calling Clan meetings, appointing cats to new ranks, and making the toughest decisions. Their names end with the suffixes -star, -sky or -moon. The head of the Chancellor's family is the over all ruler.

The Hounds ( Council )
The hounds are second in command of a Clan. They are responsible for organizing daily patrols for the Clan, such as hunting patrols and border patrols. If the Chancellors is unable to lead a Clan temporarily due to sickness, being away from the Clan, etc., then they would take over for that time.

The Hufflepuffs ( Healers ) -
The Hufflepuffs are Clan cats who treat diseases and injuries, and who receive directions and guidance from BlitheClan. They have ( favourite. ) their own den in their Clan's camp, where they sleep, store herbs, and treat wounded or sick cats. Healers are allowed to take mates and have kits but they must join their family unless there is already enough. They are deeply respected by their Clanmates and few cats dare to argue with them

The Burrows ( Hunting Tunnlers )
T

he Burrows are usually the smallest cats of the Clan, who spend most of their time in the tunnels underneath Clan territories. The role of a tunneler is considered special among the Clan, and is usually fought over. Tunnneling is a skill most highly prized among the Clan, because it was easy to get lost in the darkness and vanish forever down a bottomless hole. The dark, secretive abilities are feared and respect by the tunnelers' Clanmates. Good side is it takes a shorter time to train ( fourteen moons) but few apprentices actually survive. These cats have the option to become normal hunters because of how dangerous the tasks really are.

The Nightingales & The Rapids ( Fighters )
These are the two strongest families in the clan that protect and fight. They are the main fighting force of the Clan and have the responsibility of defending the camp from predators such as big birds. They also have to watch the river and weather to make sure it's safe for the clan.

1 Unnamed Family ( Hunters )
These cats are the lithe, quick cats of the Clan whose only duties are to catch prey for the clan. They are the hunters of the clan, using stealth and surprise along with camouflage to catch their food. It is their responsibility ( suffix. ) to feed the clan and catch their prey, especially for the nursing cats, and the young and old. They depend on speed mostly and normally prey-hunters hunt in duos or teams to help catch prey but are allowed to occasionly do a solo hunt.

1 Unnamed Family ( Gatherings. )
These cats are usually used as a gathering and hunting role. They gather herbs for the hufflepuffs, hunt for the kits but also are the ones who build everything. They are single handedly the foundation of the clan and biggest family.

The Makis ( The disowned and orphans )
These cats still share their families skills and traits but have been disowned for treason or anything else. Kits who are orphans often go here temporarily and can be brought from the Chancellor by other cats who want to adopt these kits. Disowns only have a prefix, Kits may have -kit at the end of their name.