where are we going

Ryder's .P.O.V 

   i just got off the phone with my mother and she wants me to bring ace to Florida to meet her. my mom herself is a dom and she taught me alot about being a good dom. so i have to plan the trip and get him  ready but its  gonna be a surprise. i hope he likes this because he hasn't met my mom before and he may get nervous but its okay because im going to be there the whole time to make sure he is okay. my mom is the sweetest person ever but when shes in dom mode she can be a little strict with the subs and little who can be brats. other then that my mom is a sweet dom. im a little more strict with  my submissive/little/pet. i get up from my spot and go into mime and aces room to see him still sleeping. i get hard just looking at his naked body so i strip of my clothing and grab the lube. i put some on my hand and stroke my cock with it. i get up behind him and take his hard cock in my hand and stroke it before shoving my cock into him and pounding him out of his sleep. he cries out in pleasure as i fuck into him stroking him as i fuck him. he know not to cum unless he asks and i have to give him the command to cum. he starts to thrust into my hand which i know he is close to cumming and so am i so i tell him "hold it im getting close" i start to thrust more and just as i am about to cum i command him "cum now" just as i cum in him he cums on my hand "good morning baby boy"i whisper pulling away and giving him a kiss on the head. he smiles and  looks up at me "what side are you today baby boy" i ask him. he rolls over and tilts his head . " are you my pet today" i ask and he gets happy. i get my pup ready and put his gear on. He gets all happy and jumps around which makes me smile. i pack his bag and tell him to follows i pack mine and i pack some gear like bdsm gear and little gear and pet gear. pick him up and bring him down stairs and feed him breakfast and make myself breakfast. we both eat before i pack our bags in the car and get him in the car as well. he looks at me confused i smile at him and we drive to my private jet. i look at my little pet sitting between my legs looking at me with that cute look in his eyes and i love it. "pup you wanna watch a movie while we fly"i ask him hoping he will say yes. he nods at me and i can tell hes not in pet space anymore which im okay with because i wanna cuddle with him and watch a movie. i help him up and help him get clothes on and take his gear off. i pick my boy up and we go to the room on my jet and i pu on a movie that he likes the last dance.  we lay there watching the movie.

i hear my jet driver telling me that we  are about to land and that we must stay where we are. i look at my baby boy who is sleeping in my arms i smile knowing that he is all mine and that my mother is going to adore him. he slowly wakes up and looks at me "where are we going babe"he whispers i smile down at him and give him a kiss "its a surprise baby boy i think you'll love this surprise baby" i say looking up and waiting for us to land. soon enough we land and my car is already waiting for me. they put my bags in my car and we get in driving  through  Florida. we pass by the beach and i see ace looking at the alligators and crocodiles on the beach. i laugh at his facial expression and i tell him that we are in Florida.  he smiles at me  "baby we are gonna go to my favorite restaurant to eat" i tell him. its about 10 at night and were gonna stay in a hotel for the night.