C1

Bold is in Japanese

--

15 August 2019, Thursday15:48 p

15:48 p.m.

I was dragged and pushed against the wall. The person who brings me here look at my body for a long time.

I was about to run but the person pinned me against the wall. I was scared.

My mind froze and I don't know what to do. The person started to unbutton my blazer.

I tried to stop him by pushing his chest but I ended up getting slapped very hard in the face.

My vision blurred. My eyes filled with tears. The person kissed my neck and suck it. I sobbed louder as I was planning to escape.

He cover my mouth with his right hand. I stomped my feet so people outside the room will hear me.

The person lips is still on my neck and his left hand is unbuttoning my blouse. I screamed as hard as I can I tried to push the person with all the strength I have but I was weak.

"YOU MONSTER!"

---

17 August 2019, Saturday
9:12 a.m.

As I open my eyes, I feel like my head is spinning and I feel very dizzy. I looked at my surroundings and saw my brother texting through his phone looking gloomy.

My body move on its own and I found myself hugging my brother while sobbing.

"Fuyumi, you're awake"

She hugged me tighter and started to pat my back. I cried harder and harder.

"I don't want to see him"

"It's okay, you won't see him again"

I broke the hug and stare at my brother . I asked him who brings me here and he just shrugged.

I look down to my hands. Bruises still visible. The prosecutor came and they asked my brother to give them space to investigate.

I answer all the question they gave me.

But the only question I can't answer is what he did to me that day.

The person is my teacher. I don't remember a thing about him.

His face, his name, what subject he teaches I don't remember them. The only things about him is, he is a teacher in my school.

Since that day, I avoid being close to boys except my brother and dad. I even stay away from all of my uncles.

I have nightmares about that day and I still have no clue what's going on.
Bruises on my body, signing that I get raped.

And that creeped me out.

I even get scared to sleep at night knowing the nightmare would come again.

My brother don't have the courage enough to tell my parents. So we keep it as a secret together.

But

Who saved me?
How did I get to the hospital?
-

-

21 February 2020, Friday
7:18 a.m.

I was traumatized with my school surrounding. Other students look down at me with pities in their eyes.

Did I do something wrong?

Here am I, in a new school, new teachers, new classmate and new surroundings.

I followed the teacher entered a class.

"Students, we have new friend that will be joining us today."

I looked around the room and noticed one familiar face but I just shrug it off.

"Hello, my name is Fuyumi Hitoka."