C3

28 February 2020, Friday

"Did you know about Renjun's scar?"

"Scar?"

"He's been approaching you lately. Don't you realize?"

___

She's an average student with an average grade yet everyone still look down on her. Seems like she was supposed to born in a different world.

Trying to commit suicide at the age of 16 is literally a good idea for her but for someone, it's not.

How peace would it be for her if she left the world. She can't stand up by herself. She needs someone to help her. She was begging, crying, but people thinks that it was a funny thing.

It's not funny at all. It's not a joke obviously.

She thought that nobody cares about her but she was wrong. Her parents who adopted her is on her side, her brother cares for her since she was a baby and there's still a person out there who admires her since she was a kid.

There is someone who admires her from afar. Someone who really care for her.

He know he wasn't a help. Why can't he move forwards? It's because he was a coward.

She's there when he needs help. She's always there for him but why can't he stand up for her? 

"Renjun, I just found your lost book so in exchange, please let me hear you sing"

"Renjun, I'm sure you'll become a great singer. If you become a singer, you should not forget about me."

"Renjun, do you want some candy?"

"Renjun, can I take a close look at your eyes?  It looks pretty"

He blames everything on him.

It's my fault for not protecting her, everything that happens on Fuyumi is

all my fault"

__

3:48 p.m.

"Yumi, you shouldn't be-"
Renjun take a look at her from front and saw her dozing off with her hand on her chin.

He looks down and saw a notes that could be possibly written by her. Renjun giggles as he saw a chinese words in the book.

'黄'
huang

'黄仁俊是谁?'
who is huang renjun?

"Don't you remember me? you are still the same like the old days"
Renjun say and smile at her

"Forgetting my names"