Funky Herbs

•

                                         •

"What the hell were you guys doing?" Jin scolded with his hands on his hips. Yoongi and Jimin returned soaking wet, leaving puddles of water onto the floor.

"We were just playing." Jimin murmured, and Jin looked at him disapprovingly. "You could catch a cold. Plus, you guys didn't even tell us where you were going, and disappeared for 4 hours. Do you know how much we panicked?"

It was almost a funny sight. The heir to the kingdom looking like a dejected puppy in front of the head chef.

Jimin tried to put on his best puppy eyes. "I'm sorry Jinnie." He whined, and Jin sighed, obviously affected by the ridiculously large and adorable eyes.

"Fine, just make sure to tell us before you go off to the middle of nowhere." Jimin smiled brightly and hugged Jin, who gave off an exasperated huff.

"Now go take a hot bath and come to the kitchen when you're done. God knows how empty your stomachs are."

The two rushed off to do what Jin told them to do, took a hot bath, and changed into new clothes. In the kitchen, Jin spooned hot soup into bowls.

"So I heard you guys will send men to investigate? Will you send Jungkook?" Yoongi hummed, sipping at the soup on his spoon. "Probably not. I think we'll send agents, since this is a mission that'll have to go into enemy territory. If we send Jungkook there and lose him, that'll be a big blow to us."

"And Taehyung would probably kill you"

"That too."

Jin chuckled at that. "When are you planning to send them? Or are you going to prepare for a bit?" Yoongi shrugged, taking a bite of bread. "Probably as soon as possible. I don't what they're planning, and the sooner we know, the more prepared we can be."

He stands up, brushing crumbs from his clothes. "Thanks Jin for preparing food for us." Jin nodded and Yoongi looked at Jimin. "I'm going to talk to my father about something. You'll be okay?" Jimin nodded. "Yeah."

Yoongi left, and Jimin helped Jin clean up the dishes before retiring back to his chambers.

The next morning, Taehyung took Jimin to visit Hoseok and Chanyeol in the infirmary, like Taehyung promised. All Jimin knew about them until that point was that they were on a mission and got ambushed.

"Hobi! Chany!" Taehyung called our cheerfully as he swung the doors to the infirmary open. A few patients startled awake by Taehyung's shouting, however when they see the shy little fairy following behind him, any thoughts on anger was quelled.

Two werewolves on the far side of the room sat up and waved at them. Since Jimin had already met Chanyeol, who was looking a bit drowsy, he guessed that the male sitting beside him was Hobi. Or whatever his name was.

"How you guys feeling?" Taehyung chirped, settling on Hobi's bed while Jimin sat on Chanyeol's.

"I'm feeling okay after a day of sleep. My wound still hurts like fuck if I move it tho. Chanyeol over there had been drugged by our doctor. Some funky smelling herbs or something." To probe his point, Chanyeol lifted his hand, the limb slightly wobbly.

"Hey 'imin." He slurred, before flopping back into the bed, muttering some nonsense. Jimin giggled and Hobi turned towards him with a curious look on his face.

"You're new." He states, almost like a question. Jimin offers his hand shyly. "I'm Jimin." Hobi smiles and takes Jimin's hands, shaking them excitedly. "Hey Jimin! I'm Hoseok! You're a real cutie aren't you?"

Jimin whined and hid his face behind his hands, making Taehyung and Hoseok coo simultaneously. "Awwwww, he's adorable!" Hoseok gushed, pinching his cheeks. Taehyung grinned. "He's getting married to Yoongi!" Hoseok gasped and stared at Taehyung. "Seriously? You're not joking, right?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"Damn how did Grampa Yoon get his hands on a cutie like you?" Jimin blushed even further at the mention of Yoongi's name.

"T-the wedding i-is postponed." Jimin mutters, but Hoseok still hears it. He reels back, frowning. "Why?"

"Because o-of the attack." Hoseok huffed.

"Aw man!" I was so looking foreword to it!" He whined, pouring so hard he was starting to look like a seahorse. He winces when he sits up again, groaning a bit. Taehyung and Jimin quickly help him settle down.

"I think you should be resting Hobi." Taehyung says worriedly, and Hoseok coughed. "Yeah, I think so too. I getting kinda.....tired." He closed his eyes, and in a few moments, his breath evened out and he was sleeping. Jimin and Taehyung slid out of the bed quietly, and left the infirmary.

"Dang, I really wish those Vampires didn't attack." Taehyung complained. "Not only did they hurt Hobi and Chany, but it's also causing your wedding to be postponed." Jimin gave a reassuring smile.

"It's going to be alright Tae, besides, it's not that much of a big deal! We'll get married soon enough." Jimin soothed. Taehyung looked reassured at the prospect of the wedding not being cancelled for a long time.

"Well, when you get married, you better make me your bridesmaid!" Taehyung huffed, and Jimin agreed, smile crinkling up the corners of his eyes

Little did they know that the wedding would never happen.

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

Ending on a mysterious note there! 😈😈😈 what could that possibly mean? 🧐🧐🧐

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!! ♥️♥️♥️