36 (P1)

D*** T*** T***
KY

My blinked my eyes rapidly as soon as I opened them. My vision was a bit blurry but after some time it got better.

I glanced around and found myself in a room, in a hospital bed and I was connected to an IV.

How did I get here?

I was at that alley last...

I also saw that I was in a different pair of clothes, wearing a white hoodie and sweatpants.

"Oh... you're awake?" I looked up and saw a girl, probably my age.

"Who are you?......" I trailed off, she chuckled.

"I'm heejin. I saw you at the alley that day" She said and my eyes widened.

"How did I get here?" I asked as she sat down next to me on a chair.

"This is my house by the way. My mom's a doctor so when i saw you, I instantly called her and we brought you here" she told me, I nodded.

"Where is my phone?" I asked, she let out an 'oh'

"Your phone was soaked in rain so I sent it to the company to fix it. And my mom actually went there to collect it as it was fixed"
I nodded.

"Also, why were you in that alley?" She asked me confused, I sighed.

"You shouldn't tell me if you don't want to... we just met and you obviouslywouldn't trust me but-", I lightly chuckled, cutting off her rant.

"Okay I'll tell you...." and told her everything, she stood up.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH WHERE IS HE? I'M GOING TO KILL HIM-"

"HEEJIN CALM DOWN" I yelled as she sighed at sat down again. Just then the door opened and i saw a lady.

"Oh you're awake" she said as she walked closer to the bed, heejin stood up and walked to stand near the door.

"I'm Heejin's mom, Hyera, Dr. Jung Hyera. You can call me Mrs. Jung" She told as she took out a thermometer and a stethoscope from a drawer.

"Heejin, bring me a glass of water please. Make sure it's lukewarm" Mrs. Jung said and Heejin nodded, scurrying off out the door.

"So, does your head hurt dear?" She asked with a smile, as she checked my pulse with the stethoscope on my left wrist and thermometer in my mouth. I nodded as she removed the stethoscope and placed it on the bedside table.

The thermometer beeped and she took it out of my mouth and checked it, "You have a temperature of 39 degrees. Rest here until my daughter gets water"

"Why were you out there in the rain love?" She asked again, with a comforting smile, but I just stayed silent. She nodded and sighed.

"I'm sure you told my daughter. People who are same age are more comfortable with each other rather than older ones or younger ones" she said and patted my leg, giving me a smile. I gave a small one.

"I'm here" Heejin came in and I sat up, she handed me water and I instantly drank the entire glass.

"Heejin must've told you I went to get your phone from the company?" Mrs. Jung said, I nodded.

"Here it is, you can call someone if you want to now" She handed me my phone and I took it, my eyes widening at the amount of notifications.

Texts and calls from my friends, every single one of them, two or three from my parents. I cleared all of them and entered the password, unlocking my phone.

Heejin saw my homescreen, "Are they your friends?" I nodded with a smile, "Yeah"

"Can I see?" She asked, I nodded and handed her the phone while she looked at the picture.

It was one we took at Harvey's party. All of us were there. Starting from Taeyong, Johnny, Yuta, Me, Jaemin, Jeno, Chenle, Harvey, Renjun, Ciara, Daniel, Ten, Doyoung, Taeil, Mark, Jungwoo, Haechan, Jisung and Jaehyun.

"Hey is that Jaehyun?" She asked and pointed to Jaehyun, I nodded.

"Yeah, how do you know him?" I asked, Mrs. Jung answered,

"Is his name Jung Yoon oh?" I nodded, confused.

"Oh" Heejin exclaimed, "He's my cousin"